Lab Gab with Patch and the Moles at 11am SLT.

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm sad that there's only one non-human (unless you count glowing eyes and mouse thingies).  I mean, no actual moles?

I see 3 people in there that would get kicked out of the same regions that kick me out of places... (if they didn't have "linden" or "Mole" in their names)

#SolidarityWithMyNonHumanHomies

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

@Quartz Mole is frequently an actual Mole, but I doubt he'll be on the panel today because being an actual Mole means he hides from humans in his underground burrow/scripting den. 

Or so I've heard. 

Not that I've followed him.

I'm not a stalker. 

You can't prove it.

Why are the police at my door...?

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Some things that I heard: so far:

A children's play area may very well be coming.  Someone asked about this and Patch said it was a good idea and he was sort of surprised they hadn't already thought of it.

There will be some sort of Linden Home offering for Premium Plus, but it will come later --  i.e. So probably not when Premium Plus first comes out.

There will be some sort of update(s) coming in relation to some/all of the first 4 themes.  My guess here is they are working on how to push out more models of homes of some themes and they are working on pushing out that ability to custom color the internal walls.

And Patch made a teasing "maybe" comment about connecting to Mainland

They will be doing (as in creating, I assume) Linden Homes for at least the next 3-5 years.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

My main takeaway from this particular Lab Gab is... 

MOLEY WORLD!

This neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds to happen. 

I was just getting ready to add that.

YES, YES, YES !!!!!

They just need to hire more people and all of this is possible sooner.   :)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

57 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And Patch made a teasing "maybe" comment about connecting to Mainland

This may or may not mean anything significant but on my iPad, when I tilt it in low light, I can see some difference in water color in interesting patterns to the west of Bellisseria on the map so I just assumed that shading kind of outlines the areas they will go with the Linden Home regions. It’s big. 😉

Edited by Fauve Aeon

Listening to the gab whilst driving around looking at the Belissiera development - and I found Mischievous Mole! (and she's right, that -is- hard to spell). 

I think she may be AFK though, waiting to see whether she'll come to and whether she's got a mole bear. 🙂

• Like 1

• Moles
3 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm sad that there's only one non-human (unless you count glowing eyes and mouse thingies).  I mean, no actual moles?

My only real mole is the annoying one in the middle of my back. Mole av's are impractical for day to day use because we'd really be the wrong size for testing stuff (like the height of doorknobs).  Besides which ... it may be the company uniform, but I am a lot more beeeyoutiful than a squinty-eyed critter.

ce4b6b58ab390789352886eff39fc01d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

My only real mole is the annoying one in the middle of my back. Mole av's are impractical for day to day use because we'd really be the wrong size for testing stuff (like the height of doorknobs).  Besides which ... it may be the company uniform, but I am a lot more beeeyoutiful than a squinty-eyed critter.

ce4b6b58ab390789352886eff39fc01d.jpg

uh huh

I see that empty bottle you're trying to hide under the end table.

/me saves image for future blackmail purposes reference.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.