What are you listening to?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chick Corea, part of the music of my childhood, has returned to forever...  

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Posted Images

This is an old favourite - one of the pieces I listened to along with my first husband while we built our make-believe worlds and decided whether to send a trade delegation or an invasion force to his cousins.  We got on with them really well.  :) 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1

I'm about 60% through the six years of Schitts Creek and loving every minute of it. I haven't yet got to the episode containing "A Little Bit Alexis", but I found the full version online and it puts a huge grin on my face...

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Been listening to one of my all-time favourite albums this afternoon. The Perfect Cult by Deathstars. Along with Samael's Reign of Light that's two thirds of my top three all-time albums. Not sure which one gets the third spot, or in which order they go. Oh well - instrumental version 'cause I'm too lazy to figure out whether the lyrics won't make the G-rating.

• Like 1