What are you listening to?

"He descended into Hell".  I thought about that when I began listening to this on Saturday, but didn't feel like posting it until I'd heard some more.  These are some surprisingly listenable tracks, and very evocative (try track 5 if nothing else).  The artwork also stirs the imagination - just one scene but enough to evoke a story.  Who is that man, and what is happening in that room? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

"He descended into Hell".  I thought about that when I began listening to this on Saturday, but didn't feel like posting it until I'd heard some more.  These are some surprisingly listenable tracks, and very evocative (try track 5 if nothing else).  The artwork also stirs the imagination - just one scene but enough to evoke a story.  Who is that man, and what is happening in that room? 

Spooky! :o I like it :)

I like listening to this stuff while I'm reading...I can't concentrate if it's music with vocals, but this kind of thing works really well. There are quite a few Dark Ambient channels on Youtube with music similar to this - some of the Dark Jazz ones are also worth a listen. Adding this one to my playlist :)

• Like 2