Bloodlines misunderstanding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Oh, look. The paranoid mob is yet again gathering their pitchforks and torches like the ignorant plebeians they are; perpetuating misconceptions and slander about that which they clearly don't understand, and have no desire to understand.

It's pointless trying to explain Bloodlines to those who are already hellbent on hating it. It's opt-in; receiving a bite request is no different from being asked by a dance machine to animate your avatar, or someone using a HUD to animate a hug or kiss with you. Blaming Bloodlines is to blame the tool, rather than the operator.

Does everyone who own a gun in SL shoot people at random? No. Does everyone who are part of Bloodlines spam everyone they see? No. The 'spampires' are griefers, no different from any other griefers who spam you or bother you in any other way; treat them as griefers, block them and move along.

Heck, if it does bother you 'so much', there's an entirely free tool with which you block all Bloodlines interactions. Perpetually. But 'nuuh, I shouldn't have to do anything, I don't want to wear this thing and click it once and then delete it and never have to look back, I'm entitled to never having to say no to anything I don't want, no one should ever offer me something I don't want'. Scoffs.

You make me cry!  There is hope in humanity 😊

5 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Ban people for their preferences without having trespass a law it's has nothing to do with vamps.  Moraly is wrong. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess english is NOT your first language? 

My SIM my RULES.. If i want to bann you for not wearing blue, i can and LL will do NOTHING to stop it. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Ban people for their preferences without having trespass a law it's has nothing to do with vamps.  Moraly is wrong. 

Then I must be in error morally.  I loathe slavery and forbid it in my region.  I also forbid mainland-style giant boxes but that's just me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

vampires are not a race, it’s a fictional construct of your purely optional game that no one has to tolerate if they don’t wish to have any game-play actions within their lands. There is no moral debate here. Using racism and then backpedaling to ‘muh preferences’ is a weak argument, and Morals have nothing to do with it either. 

but continue as you will, you evidently don’t realize that your continuing posts are having the complete opposite effect of the one you say you want? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Then I must be in error morally.  I loathe slavery and forbid it in my region.  I also forbid mainland-style giant boxes but that's just me.

Dude for real I respect ur view. I just wanted to say some things. U can ban anything u don't like. I won't judge u or I am mad to u. We also have lands we only alow creatures to enter. 

Just now, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

I never question ur ability to do that or ur ownership. The morality is kinda wrong. 😊

How so? I dont want MY paying customers bothered by YOUR RP in MY store. Why should your fun outrank my rights as a store/sim owner? Where are your morals about not bothering people when they are shopping/sunbathing/doing whatever? You don't see Goreans walking around malls trying to abduct other shoppers, or Masters trying to enslave people at the beach. I think Bloodlines would have been better off if it didnt send the request and just snagged the UUiD like another vamp system does. No fuss, no muss and no one is the wiser. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fauve Aeon said:

vampires are not a race, it’s a fictional construct of your purely optional game that no one has to tolerate if they don’t wish to have any game-play actions within their lands. There is no moral debate here. Using racism and then backpedaling to ‘muh preferences’ is a weak argument, and Morals have nothing to do with it either. 

but continue as you will, you evidently don’t realize that your continuing posts are having the complete opposite effect of the one you say you want? 

Gays are not a race. They just have difent likes. Ur logic is not that good. I am a vampire on a game. There are freaking dragons and unicorns. I guess u ban anything u don't like too

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Dude for real I respect ur view. I just wanted to say some things. U can ban anything u don't like. I won't judge u or I am mad to u. We also have lands we only alow creatures to enter. 

Forgive me, I responded to you as one person saying what they mean to another.

You just judged me for saying it.. Literally.. 

I never question ur ability to do that or ur ownership. The morality is kinda wrong. 😊

Good lord... Do you even follow your own thoughts?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

How so? I dont want MY paying customers bothered by YOUR RP in MY store. Why should your fun outrank my rights as a store/sim owner? Where are your morals about not bothering people when they are shopping/sunbathing/doing whatever? You don't see Goreans walking around malls trying to abduct other shoppers, or Masters trying to enslave people at the beach. I think Bloodlines would have been better off if it didnt send the request and just snagged the UUiD like another vamp system does. No fuss, no muss and no one is the wiser. 

U insist that my rp does that. For the facts I work as dancer on a club I'm not rp at all and I'm vampire at same time.  Lol

Gays are not a race. They just have difent likes. Ur logic is not that good. I am a vampire on a game. There are freaking dragons and unicorns. I guess u ban anything u don't like too

Woah woah woah.. Do NOT go there.. Seriously. Don't. Gay people are real people.. Vampires are fictional. Your arguments suck. Also, consider yourself banned from my land.. I dont let bigots on there. 

• Like 6

Just now, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Woah woah woah.. Do NOT go there.. Seriously. Don't. Gay people are real people.. Vampires are fictional. Your arguments suck. Also, consider yourself banned from my land.. I dont let bigots on there. 

What the heck I'm saying. Being a vampire doesn't make me a spam biter or a weirdo ASAP. Which part is confusing. I am part of a game and I play the game. That doesn't mean when I enter ur land I star bite people or rp . Bit I'm vampire and can't kill it. U say u ban me cause I'm part of bloodlines even if I don't tresspas ur laws. Are lands not alowin us to go. That I explain. All this for points and souls u most dont even realise fully. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Once again you are confusing optional things and preferences that you choose to pretend about to trivialize other people’s real life situations. You can choose to play a vampire in what for many has yes, been a sh!tty and spammy game...gay people (not ‘the gays’, thanks) don’t ‘choose to be gay’ or  merely ‘have different likes’. I’m calling troll at this point and nope-ing  out. But please know that with this thread you probably confirmed many opinions against allowing the game and probably even convinced a few more people that yes, many bloodlines people do act badly with little regard or respect for those who simply wish to be left out of their game.
Blocked and banned. 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Why isn't this in the RP section?!

I'd suggest that because whatever Bloodlines may claim to be or not be, it's an intrusion that frequently spills over from its participants to those of us who have no interest in participating. At the very least it involves you clicking on a "**** off" button, at the worst you have to get stuff from the marketplace, visit an external website or set up systems to exclude its users from your SL experience.

• Like 2

What the heck I'm saying. Being a vampire doesn't make me a spam biter or a weirdo ASAP. Which part is confusing. I am part of a game and I play the game. That doesn't mean when I enter ur land I star bite people or rp . Bit I'm vampire and can't kill it. U say u ban me cause I'm part of bloodlines even if I don't tresspas ur laws. Are lands not alowin us to go. That I explain. All this for points and souls u most dont even realise fully. 

No, I am banning you from my land because you seem to think being gay and RPing as a vampire are the same thing.. And that saddens me. You really need to stop. Just walk away from the keyboard and stop before you type something that gets you banned from SL for a week. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KT Kingsley said:

I'd suggest that because whatever Bloodlines may claim to be or not be, it's an intrusion that frequently spills over from its participants to those of us who have no interest in participating. At the very least it involves you clicking on a "**** off" button, at the worst you have to get stuff from the marketplace, visit an external website or set up systems to exclude its users from your SL experience.

Did I forced anyone to participate. I had to say some stuff. I see days opinionsand false claims. I had to say what I believe is right. U agree or disagree it's totally I relevant to me. That's he other side of the coin. 

• Sad 1

Just now, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Did I forced anyone to participate. I had to say some stuff. I see days opinionsand false claims. I had to say what I believe is right. U agree or disagree it's totally I relevant to me. That's he other side of the coin. 

No one was saying anything about bloodlines on the forums.. What you may or may not have heard inworld has nothing to do with that.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

No, I am banning you from my land because you seem to think being gay and RPing as a vampire are the same thing.. And that saddens me. You really need to stop. Just walk away from the keyboard and stop before you type something that gets you banned from SL for a week. 

Dude I SAID I DON'T RP. You insist I'm a scam vampire. And I made the conection. AND BY THE WAY FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT YOUR *****LAND  so I insist get the heck out of my post and ignore me. U won't ban me from my post. But I may do. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

I had to say some stuff. I see days opinionsand false claims. I had to say what I believe is right. U agree or disagree it's totally I relevant to me.

i been in bloodlines as king, demi god and even god for some time, but with players annoying others i onlly had one cure :

source.gif

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.