Bloodlines misunderstanding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Oh yes and their pour precious souls are burning in hell. For gods sake indeed most of here act like fossils believe for real that this touchy soul subject that so hurts u is freaking real. I have people defending that all vampires are rp evil persons even blindly bans just because I'm part of a game. Really enlighten.  I'm more than glad I made this post. 

Hurts me? Wtf are you talking about?

I don't want BL around me because they're all a bunch of assholes and have been since day one. You've done a wonderful job of adding yourself to that bunch. You're too willfully blind to see the truth or care what the truth is. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I SERIOUSLY hope Google Translate is massively failing you or something... because if you actually understood the point you wrote and believe there is equivalency between LGBT people and your choice of cartoon character in a video game... you need to log out... now...

Do you understand that this people here are judging other people based on asumptions or u keep act like hurt and not see the conetion. People hating other people based on their asumptions and generalise some acts to all users. Do u think this is wright? Think! I made the conetion of preference based hate not on reality. People asume the morality and behaviour of other people here. U can see it or u pretend I make false asumptions and twist my point .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Hurts me? Wtf are you talking about?

I don't want BL around me because they're all a bunch of assholes and have been since day one. You've done a wonderful job of adding yourself to that bunch. You're too willfully blind to see the truth or care what the truth is. 

Believe me I truly dispise to my guts people of ur kind too. I'm ashold. A terible person. A liar. Whatever fits you. All I *****in said was not judge people just because they play a game doesn't make them horible. But I see exactly my starting point. People ignorance prefer hate and spreading lies and myths for keep their precious points of self righteousness. All I said was people to not hate and seek before and if want to join. Not advertising nothing. Not gain nothing. And I still insist that most of your acusations are bunch of blu***** and lies. Spreading fear with lost off souls and evil. While it's just a freaking game. U prefer ban and hate from personal experience with a minority all the game Base. Real mature. Almost rotten. 

9 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

They cost 1 Linden dollar at HQ.  I don't know where else you get them. :) 

It's always been free as far as I am aware - and not just on the Marketplace as some have pointed out. I often used to see it available from various newbie support regions.

Selling it for any price and expecting people to pay to opt out of a game they don't want to be part of would be unreasonable I think - especially when the newbies most likely to be pestered by 'spampires' might not have any Lindens yet.

I'll add though - it has been a loooong time since I encountered a spampire, and very rare for me to (knowingly) encounter anyone playing Bloodlines, to the point where I thought it was no longer a thing! I did however add the Fangs object to my block list some time ago, so maybe that's why, although I would have thought it would have been updated to a newer version long before now (which wouldn't be on my block list).

It's also a long time since I travelled SL as a newbie - maybe my experience would be different again if I did!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Believe me I truly dispise to my guts people of ur kind too. I'm ashold. A terible person. A liar. Whatever fits you. All I *****in said was not judge people just because they play a game doesn't make them horible. But I see exactly my starting point. People ignorance prefer hate and spreading lies and myths for keep their precious points of self righteousness. All I said was people to not hate and seek before and if want to join. Not advertising nothing. Not gain nothing. And I still insist that most of your acusations are bunch of blu***** and lies. Spreading fear with lost off souls and evil. While it's just a freaking game. U prefer ban and hate from personal experience with a minority all the game Base. Real mature. Almost rotten. 

My kind? LOL You don't know anything about me. You're spouting off about others not judging you all the while you are judging others based on assumptions. You lost the argument the moment you started name calling and making false accusations.

Walk in my moccasins for few years and then you will know what it is really like to deal with bigotry and racism on a daily basis. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Every single person in this thread right now reading your words over the past five six pages...

MBEDz.gif.94770b3c377551f4451af54a4bcdace5.gif

Good that was the point of making a post. Trully u think this was affected me? 😂 Ik with I said. Ik what I try to explain. While here and there I have the self righteous trying to make a joke or have fun. In the end I'm not the one who constantly open hating people. That was the majority of the answers.  I was called ashold and so many other things while I tried say it's bad ban or asume people because they are something u are not having the full age. I even got d asumed as rp fanatic by a person who don't have a clue what is rp. With this logic of him all sleep is rp. 

Not even going to bother reading the whole thread as it really is just SSDD as far as these specific threads go.

Bloodlines is not and never was about the Role Play and before the OP tries to claim otherwise ... This is coming from someone who came to Second Life from text based, chat and IM style Role Play and someone who rather enjoys RPGs and their mechanics.

Bloodlines is neither of these, period.

It has more in common with the typical Pay to Win mobile games of the last decade than it does with any form of Role Play.

Oh yes and OP? This is coming from someone who actually gave it a shot, hoping it wasn't as bad as people thought it was.

Put down the victim card as well - Bloodlines is not required for you to be a Vampire in Second Life nor is it required for Vampire Role Play.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

My kind? LOL You don't know anything about me. You're spouting off about others not judging you all the while you are judging others based on assumptions. You lost the argument the moment you started name calling and making false accusations.

Walk in my moccasins for few years and then you will know what it is really like to deal with bigotry and racism on a daily basis. 

Nice. After u called me so many names now try to generalise it. Yes ur kind. The kind of people who asume and implied I am the same ashold who.met in their life's before 10 years. Yes u may deal with racism. That doesn't make u less racist through. Keep believe ur dream we all are the same. I'm not asumin here I see with my own freaking eyes. How exactly prove ur point is more important. Wth I said that made u think I'm bad person? Refer it! Pls. What was the evil thing I said? The other one said that bans everyone he likes because thinks we all rp? 

4 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Not even going to bother reading the whole thread as it really is just SSDD as far as these specific threads go.

Bloodlines is not and never was about the Role Play and before the OP tries to claim otherwise ... This is coming from someone who came to Second Life from text based, chat and IM style Role Play and someone who rather enjoys RPGs and their mechanics.

Bloodlines is neither of these, period.

It has more in common with the typical Pay to Win mobile games of the last decade than it does with any form of Role Play.

Oh yes and OP? This is coming from someone who actually gave it a shot, hoping it wasn't as bad as people thought it was.

Put down the victim card as well - Bloodlines is not required for you to be a Vampire in Second Life nor is it required for Vampire Role Play.

Great point! Do you hate people who play bloodlines? The game sucked! And decide Wth u believe cause some acuse people for rp only. Others say it's not. Decide! Between all of you is rp or not first. As u see the post was to show some stuff people don't know about us. Not turn them on. Do you hate bloodline players? Cause as it seems the do without even thinking. And before start again their suporters means they agree with the crap I hear an hour now! 

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@XETERNALXLIGHTX What did I say two hours ago about not reacting?

I say not hating bloodline users. If this a reason to be hated be it. I defend my way of view. I wasn't even hating none when we started. But after so much enlitment see real rich people. 

Edited by XETERNALXLIGHTX
  • Haha 1

Just now, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Nice. After u called me so many names now try to generalise it. Yes ur kind. The kind of people who asume and implied I am the same ashold who.met in their life's before 10 years. Yes u may deal with racism. That doesn't make u less racist through. Keep believe ur dream we all are the same. I'm not asumin here I see with my own freaking eyes. How exactly prove ur point is more important. Wth I said that made u think I'm bad person? Refer it! Pls. What was the evil thing I said? The other one said that bans everyone he likes because thinks we all rp? 

Go back and re-read my post. I did not call you an *****. I said I didn't want BL players around me because they are assholes. I never mentioned your name. You took it upon yourself to include yourself in that statement and used it as an excuse to take offense.

I'm racist? WTF? Are you now trying to claim that vampires are real and a species that actually exists in real life? I come from one of the poorest reservations in the US and you want to label me as racist and a bad person. 9_9

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Go back and re-read my post. I did not call you an *****. I said I didn't want BL players around me because they are assholes. I never mentioned your name. You took it upon yourself to include yourself in that statement and used it as an excuse to take offense.

I'm racist? WTF? Are you now trying to claim that vampires are real and a species that actually exists in real life? I come from one of the poorest reservations in the US and you want to label me as racist and a bad person. 9_9

Dude I never said vamps are real. All I say is people hate in sl fr people just because are vampires. I need to explain again that this is so much complicated than they think. Before some ages some stuff happen they made a decision we all deserve to be judged the same. They don't even know what they stand for. Half blame the rp. Others say it isn't. Both agree we are all evil. All I say is not all people all the same. And they make a joke try to twist what I say to prove me wrong and keep hating people they don't even met.  

Also I'm bloodline player. And I'm not a dude. You technical called me ashold 😂

Edited by XETERNALXLIGHTX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.