Bloodlines misunderstanding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

But a couple of weeks ago, the minute I tp'd into a sandbox, I got a bite request.

Obviously I refused, but in a sandbox?? Really?

9 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Anything about the subject? 

To the OP, I think that where you need to be spending your energy is not in trying to convince people in the forum here that Bloodlines players are not bad, but in convincing other Bloodlines players to stop the type of behavior that irritates non-Bloodlines players in SL. 

As BelindaN's post indicates, there are still Bloodlines players continuing with the type of behavior that irritates others and leads to people 'hating' Bloodlines.  It's Bloodlines that needs to get itself in order, not the general SL population changing how it perceives Bloodlines.  That perception will not change as long as there are still Bloodlines players asking for random bites.

(I do know that there are many responsible Bloodlines players, some of who are active here in the forum - my comment isn't directed to, or about,  you.) 

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fauve Aeon said:

It’s not about your language skills, it’s about your lack of comprehension and circular logic, false analogies and the way your storyline quickly devolved. Like Jar Jar’s. 😉

I didn't had a conversation to begin with.

I Trully all I saw wasexcuses. All I was trying was to prove some false asumption.  But we'll I guess in the end we are soul colectors from hell.  Light the fires.

3 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

As BelindaN's post indicates, there are still Bloodlines players continuing with the type of behavior that irritates others and leads to people 'hating' Bloodlines.  It's Bloodlines that needs to get itself in order, not the general SL population changing how it perceives Bloodlines.  That perception will not change as long as there are still Bloodlines players asking for random bites.

yeahthat.gif.bc428a87a8d1362e1e9d572c26cc9956.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.