Bloodlines misunderstanding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Did I forced anyone to participate. I had to say some stuff. I see days opinionsand false claims. I had to say what I believe is right. U agree or disagree it's totally I relevant to me. That's he other side of the coin. 

Like I said, you don't have to be a participant to get dragged into having to fend off the bloody thing.

• Like 1

Just now, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Dude I SAID I DON'T RP. You insist I'm a scam vampire. And I made the conection. AND BY THE WAY FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT YOUR *****LAND  so I insist get the heck out of my post and ignore me. U won't ban me from my post. But I may do. 

I never once said you were a spampire... No, i wont leave your thread.. No i wont bann you from it either but LL may. And finally, no, you cant bann me from it. 

But yes, you do RP, you RP in SL as a vampire. You really dont understand what RP is. Its a role, that you play.. You play a vampire. You have said it many times. 

also..

language.gif.515abe0f2d2bdef4e5ffceb01692e186.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I never once said you were a spampire... No, i wont leave your thread.. No i wont bann you from it either but LL may. And finally, no, you cant bann me from it. 

But yes, you do RP, you RP in SL as a vampire. You really dont understand what RP is. Its a role, that you play.. You play a vampire. You have said it many times. 

also..

language.gif.515abe0f2d2bdef4e5ffceb01692e186.gif

I'm not rp a vampire! I'm a vampire on rp in the place I rp. Rest of the day I wear my clothes and go outside in sl. I'm rp I'm a vampire driving my motorbike on a club? Dancing? You is the one that don't understand what rp is. Not all bloodlines is rp and neither being a creature means u rp 24/7 the creature.  I need to drink blood daily and on a scan I spear as vampire 24/7. Did u get it? Or I have to draw it? We can't exactly hide we part of the bloodlines. And u insists so passionate all bloodlines is rp

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

I complain about people who they judge my game experience from lack of ignorance of wth I am and do.  By old folks who have a complete distorted view of something they most never was a part. And I am bit anoyed had to solve superstitions and myths the same ignorant people made just because.  I don't doctrine or seek flock. I openly refuse to acept strangers or turn non active for just points. 

Oh do me a lemon. You're not the victim here. Yes, those of us who had to be subjected to your irritating spammy bites (and the subsequent breathtaking rudeness and aggression when we asked you not to) and then go through that stupid garlic necklace palaver to be rid of you were annoyed at the time. But it was years ago, we did that sodding necklace and now you're supposed to leave us the feck alone. That was the deal. 

If you want to repair your reputation, go to your undead buddies and ask them to stop being so antisocial, or even give us an apology if you're still upset about it in 2020. That would actually be terrific. Lecturing us as if we're the ones in the wrong here is just reinforcing it and bringing it up again 12 years later. I'm running out of stakes, machetes and garlic cloves here, how exactly do we get you lot to go away, keep yourselves to yourselves and leave the rest of us alone? I could not care less about how your game works, as long as I can go about my business without having to be bothered by it!

Begone!!!

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 6

30 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Gays are not a race. They just have difent likes. Ur logic is not that good. I am a vampire on a game. There are freaking dragons and unicorns. I guess u ban anything u don't like too

I SERIOUSLY hope Google Translate is massively failing you or something... because if you actually understood the point you wrote and believe there is equivalency between LGBT people and your choice of cartoon character in a video game... you need to log out... now...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

And u insists so passionate all bloodlines is rp

Because it always has been RP. I've been in SL since long before BL existed and was one of the people who were pestered to death by bite requests from BL players

You don't get to rewrite my past and you don't get to rewrite SL/BL history. Too many of us "old people" (castironskillet.gif.3be3b053c922d2a6dc500fe5f380be62.gif) know the truth.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

They cost 1 Linden dollar at HQ.  I don't know where else you get them. :) 

They are free on the MP.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace/5690630

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Garlic-Necklace/17732371

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace/6231947

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace-Free/17730755

And that's just on the first page.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

They are free on the MP.

The seller isn't a Bloodlines member so I must assume they got a supply in somehow.  I 'bought' one to check and it does seem to be the real thing.  I didn't wear it though. :D 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Because it always has been RP. I've been in SL since long before BL existed and was one of the people who were pestered to death by bite requests from BL players

You don't get to rewrite my past and you don't get to rewrite SL/BL history. Too many of us "old people" (castironskillet.gif.3be3b053c922d2a6dc500fe5f380be62.gif) know the truth.

Oh yes and their pour precious souls are burning in hell. For gods sake indeed most of here act like fossils believe for real that this touchy soul subject that so hurts u is freaking real. I have people defending that all vampires are rp evil persons even blindly bans just because I'm part of a game. Really enlighten.  I'm more than glad I made this post. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

I have people defending that all vampires are rp evil persons even blindly bans just because I'm part of a game. Really enlighten.

I think you're being banned from places because of your behavior and attitude... oh, and that bigotry thing as well. Playing BL is just the icing on the cake. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.