Ok so I am an airhead.

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Just to make certain: Escalated is indeed a hair store.

Yes, sorry, I probably shouldn't have made that joke post. It's just that being the airhead that *I* am, and not knowing about that store, that was the first thing that popped into my head, "Wow, LL will help with something like this???" I was hoping the emoticons would make if clear it was stupid joke, sorry. (blushes) (and, why is there no blushy face emoticon???)

I really have appreciated this thread. I am always amazed by the deep knowledge of vendors that other people have. I am slowly building up my own repertoire with the aid of the forums, and this has been great. It sucks that apparently Talli still has not been able to find her hair, though. :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Yes, sorry, I probably shouldn't have made that joke post. It's just that being the airhead that *I* am, and not knowing about that store, that was the first thing that popped into my head, "Wow, LL will help with something like this???" I was hoping the emoticons would make if clear it was stupid joke, sorry. (blushes) (and, why is there no blushy face emoticon???)

I really have appreciated this thread. I am always amazed by the deep knowledge of vendors that other people have. I am slowly building up my own repertoire with the aid of the forums, and this has been great. It sucks that apparently Talli still has not been able to find her hair, though. :(

To be honest, I may have posted that knowing it could be taken a couple of ways... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, Talligurl said:

Yes, this is me. I removed  this hair and forgot what it was called and can't find it again in inventory.  Does anyone recognize it.

hair.png

Based on the appearance of the upper part, I'd say that's very old hair. Pre-mesh, even, or at least very early mesh. I'd guess that it's an old style from EMO-tions.

No Match is one of my favourite stores (though I never did like their red shades and always tinted the browns instead). Their group is only L$50 to join and there are a TON of group gifts upstairs. I popped in yesterday to take another look and there are some new ones that have been added in the past year, plus a new Christmas one still available downstairs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, Talligurl said:

Yes, this is me. I removed  this hair and forgot what it was called and can't find it again in inventory.  Does anyone recognize it.

hair.png

That's definitely from No Match - it's called No Salt, and it's one of the group gifts. I picked it up the other day.

200106_002.jpg.f80f7334f827c8731bf6bbeb5ab92ae3.jpg

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I should have checked the creator's FlickR right away... the solution: no.match - No Salt. Groupgift from November 2019.

NO SALT

I should have thought of thier Flicker page to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.