Ok so I am an airhead.

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought it was a recent purchase. I looked back through my Flicker images and it shows up on the 10th of December.  I checked both my purchase history and my transaction history but no luck, so I must have had it from before.

1 hour ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Since when do you wear long hair????  🤔

Yeah, I know! But I'm looking for some sort of frizzly hair (pretty sure that's the technical term) that might go well with my Edwardian outfits. The Edwardians were big on hair with tight ringlets. That style probably isn't quite what I'm looking for, but I'd like to know who makes it!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, I know! But I'm looking for some sort of frizzly hair (pretty sure that's the technical term) that might go well with my Edwardian outfits. The Edwardians were big on hair with tight ringlets. That style probably isn't quite what I'm looking for, but I'd like to know who makes it!

Hmm, I don't know what it may be called other places, but where I am, frizzy hair is something you do not want, lol. Perhaps the difference between frizzy and frizzly?

I have extremely curly hair IRL, and fight frizz. In addition to using a conditioner in the shower, I use a leave-in conditioner afterwards.

But yeah, being a curly girl can be fun. :)

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

But I'm looking for some sort of frizzly hair (pretty sure that's the technical term) that might go well with my Edwardian outfits. The Edwardians were big on hair with tight ringlets.

You mean like this? 

Pw2nou9Tv9.thumb.jpg.c8d77870f100935891fec8bf36ff7139.jpg

No.Match, obviously... where there are also numerous styles very close to the original request. Except that it's either a short tail or a high one, double-sided ... but close! 🙃

You might also browse the styles at EMO-Tions. Some of their styles would pass really well for my liking.

Or Stealthic? 

Stealthic - Haven for Collabor88

Stealthic - Persephone for Hair Fair

PS: I dropped a pic link to the fabulous folks in the Fifty Linden Friday group, if anyone might recognize it. To no avail, sadly. The best guess was that it might not be such a current release...

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Ugh, you girls just cost me over $2200. No match is awesome.

Le sighe...

Scylla, great place for curly hair, if you can find a style you like!!!! (you probably have already been, though, lol)

I think I have one No match hair. I've certainly never taken a systematic or very thorough look at their stuff, though. Thanks for the hint!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think I have one No match hair. I've certainly never taken a systematic or very thorough look at their stuff, though. Thanks for the hint!

Although I cannot go to the store right now, there is a girl where I am wearing really, really curly hair, very full, that is from Phoenix Hair. Here is the surl:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rhage/112/129/27

If you are on, you might want to check it out. I am going when I can. Very nice hair, reminds me of the one Talli is looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Ugh, you girls just cost me over $2200. No match is awesome.

And they have one of the best selections of group gifts for those who go through SL trying to look like a million bucks on little to no money.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.