10/27/2019 12:02 SLT: Trouble logging in?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, RuchiVee said:

Hurray, I managed to log into SL!  That's good, because I watched the Presidents' press conference about the successful raid against the leader of ISIS, like, four times.  At least there's some good news out there for a change.  And now SL is back!  So...two good things!  What a good Sunday evening!

When you cheer about that clown in three separate comments and no one replies, it might just be that no one cares about this "glorious" news (which is also quite off topic for this thread). 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, RuchiVee said:

Hurray, I managed to log into SL!  That's good, because I watched the Presidents' press conference about the successful raid against the leader of ISIS, like, four times.  At least there's some good news out there for a change.  And now SL is back!  So...two good things!  What a good Sunday evening!

What president? rimshot.gif.acf6c4e3fb52dd010465c485b3cff290.gif

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RuchiVee said:

I hope the grid comes back up soon.  I'm running out of videos to watch about the successful raid the President sent against against ISIS leader al-Baghdadi.  The press release video is only 8 minutes long, but I'm glad to see some videos of the questions by the press.  

Even more glorious are the many truly heartwarming videos of the crowd responding to him at the World Series! ♥️

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

When you cheer about that clown in three separate comments and no one replies, it might just be that no one cares about this "glorious" news (which is also quite off topic for this thread). 🙄🙄🙄

I think this may be a case of "DFTT". Just sayin'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.