New Linden Homes

LindaEmilia17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Hi Daniel, I think she was saying that saying where the Moles are working is alerting those who are tempted to harass. Maybe would have worked better as a personal message.

Moles are always working, this is just plain nonsence. Since when we have such tight Mole police protecting the forum from mole reports? Daniel has not done anything wrong. Let people be.

Btw, Protecting harrasment with harrasment.. that sounds great!

Edited by Seba Serpente
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Seba, you are one of those who has been identified as making themselves into a nuisance.

100% on point. There would be no concern about people going over to bother the moles while they are working if there hadn't already been a very clear record presented of *someone* doing exactly that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

100% on point. There would be no concern about people going over to bother the moles while they are working if there hadn't already been a very clear record presented of *someone* doing exactly that.

Id love to see all that evidence you have to support saying I "go over to bother the moles", but in the meantime, please refrain from defaming.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Just for the record I was not harassing them in any way shape or form. I have no reason to do so and for that matter for all my 12+ years in Second Life I've not wanted to cause any trouble. 

I was stating that I saw Moles working hard early in the morning building the continent we all love. I have loved what the Moles have done over the years especially with the new continent during the past year and I enjoy following the latest developments. 

It's very kind of the Moles to open the new regions while they are building the new continent down south. Myself and a big number of folks do keep a distance to let them get on with it. 

And I was not accusing you of harassing them. Please read my exact words below. 

22 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

And maybe not report the Moles' movements in order to discourage certain people from harassing them or getting excited about a release that may or may not (more than likely) be happening? 

If you read these forums, you know of the incidents I'm referring to. In no way was this suggesting that you, Daniel, were harassing anyone. 

Would it have been better in a personal message? No. Why? It also included my point about trying to keep repetitive threads to a minimum by not responding to each and every one, and that particular point was for everyone. 

Some people do enjoy twisting my words, though. 

18 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

Id love to see all that evidence you have to support saying I "go over to bother the moles", but in the meantime, please refrain from defaming.

Do I really need to go through and link to all of Abnor's posts? I'm not going to because I really don't have time for that today, but the evidence is indeed there.

You don't get to decide if someone else feels harassed or not - the decision belongs to the victim in question. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Do I really need to go through and link to all of Abnor's posts? I'm not going to because I really don't have time for that today, but the evidence is indeed there.

You don't get to decide if someone else feels harassed or not - the decision belongs to the victim in question. 

Go ahead Beth, please do.

You can't say you have evidence without having it. That would be clear defaming. Id like to see it.

Edited by Seba Serpente
  • Haha 1

Just now, Layla Claven said:

No one who has been on the forums long enough to watch what has been said needs to present you with evidence. People have seen what has happened. Surely your memory isn't so bad that you can't remember your own behaviour.

One thing is the public opinion of the mole fan club and other are facts. If you are going to defame, you need to make sure you do have the facts, and back them up if needed.

18 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

Go ahead Beth, please do.

You can't say you have evidence without having it. That would be clear defaming. Id like to see it.

Reading comprehension, Seba. I do not have a secret Seba file, nor am I searching threads for Abnor's responses to you. I also do not dance on the end of your leash, but if you'd like, I can take you for a walk at the end of mine later. 

def·a·ma·tion
/ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun: defamation; plural noun: defamations
the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

Since you enjoy claiming you're being defamed, please show us the evidence of your previously good reputation. Otherwise I'm happy to tell you, in a place a little more lax with allowing the use of certain words, exactly what you can do with your defamation and your reputation. 

Have a glorious day, spanky. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Reading comprehension, Seba. I do not have a secret Seba file, nor am I searching threads for Abnor's responses to you. I also do not dance on the end of your leash, but if you'd like, I can take you for a walk at the end of mine later. 

def·a·ma·tion
/ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun: defamation; plural noun: defamations
the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

Since you enjoy claiming you're being defamed, please show us the evidence of your previously good reputation. Otherwise I'm happy to tell you, in a place a little more lax with allowing the use of certain words, exactly what you can do with your defamation and your reputation. 

Have a glorious day, spanky. 

Is that a joke? Evidence of good reputation... that is really not how it is. Beth, I already told you something,  I wasn't joking.

1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

It's not defamatory if it's the truth. :)

P.S. Lay off with the threats in private messages. Say what you have to say here where all can see.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

Is that a joke? Evidence of good reputation... that is really not how it is. Beth, I already told you something,  I wasn't joking.

That is literally the definition of defamation taken from the dictionary. 

As for your threats of legal action against me (I assume that's what you're referring to), and numerous others, I'm happy to tell you want to do with those as well. 

This is an online forum.

For a virtual world.

Pixels.

On a computer screen.

I seem to remember you lecturing me on this very same issue once before, specifically in regard to harassment. 

@Sylvia Tamalyn, we need your peacock meme, please. 

• Like 3

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

That is literally the definition of defamation taken from the dictionary. 

As for your threats of legal action against me (I assume that's what you're referring to), and numerous others, I'm happy to tell you want to do with those as well. 

This is an online forum.

For a virtual world.

Pixels.

On a computer screen.

I seem to remember you lecturing me on this very same issue once before, specifically in regard to harassment. 

@Sylvia Tamalyn, we need your peacock meme, please. 

Inform yourself better on the subject. This is not just "Pixels", is a communication channel.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.