New Linden Homes

LindaEmilia17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm just going to go ahead and ask @Tommy Linden or any of the others to go ahead and shut this thread down. It's getting entirely too ridiculous in here and serves no purpose whatsoever. 

Stop sabotaging threads - YOU and none other brought up the matter... it could have been utterly avoided but you chose to bring it up - please stop flaming in order to get threads closed which you don't like.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Stop sabotaging threads - YOU and none other brought up the matter... it could have been utterly avoided but you chose to bring it up - please stop flaming in order to get threads closed which you don't like.

Stop attacking me, Fiona. I don't know what your issue is with me, but I'm really pretty damn tired of it. Again, you refuse to talk to me outside of these forums where you do very little but attempt to belittle me by talking about me, but not to me. This may actually be the first time you've addressed me directly, so perhaps that's some progress, I suppose.

I brought up a very really problem that the Moles have repeatedly said they deal with to the extend that they've considered closing off all access to themselves and the builds they are working on. I enjoy that access and I don't want them to resort to these measures. 

Did I murder you in a former life? Am I Arthur Dent to your Agrajag or something? You seem to have a very unhealthy hatred of me that is manifesting as some sort of obsession. 

Let it go.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Just for the record I was not harassing them in any way shape or form. I have no reason to do so and for that matter for all my 12+ years in Second Life I've not wanted to cause any trouble. 

I was stating that I saw Moles working hard early in the morning building the continent we all love. I have loved what the Moles have done over the years especially with the new continent during the past year and I enjoy following the latest developments. 

It's very kind of the Moles to open the new regions while they are building the new continent down south. Myself and a big number of folks do keep a distance to let them get on with it. 

@Daniel Voyager, it's all clear. I was writing about a situation in the forum that has been going on for a while, complaining about the Moles' work

• Administrators

I'm going to lock this thread for a couple reasons.

Firstly, we already have various threads on this topic (some of which have been helpfully linked in this thread, thanks awesome folks!). So in order to keep things clean and orderly on the forums, I will be closing this so that you may refer to any existing topics for further information and discussions.

The other reason why I am closing this thread is due to the off topic bickering between users. This has been something that has been stressed many times before, but I will say it again: Please keep all personal disputes off of the forums. Such disputes are not appropriate for a public forum, and often distract and take away from any productive discussions that may be had. 

• Thanks 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.