Bug in billing information (Tilia) voluntary info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I will wait, and hopefully a Linden will come back with a reason why I have to prove who I am again. I would just like to know why. 

It's a really good question, and I hope the answer comes back in simple English.

I'll just wait now, and hope I get an answer. Otherwise I'll just send it again, if I have to. Did it for Sansar too. It is a bit of a nuisance.

Edited by Rya Nitely

48 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

I'm surprised he posted and responded in this thread when he did - on a Sunday night no less! Now that's commitment!

I thought Grumpity was female. Am I wrong? But yeah, I agree on a Sunday, that's cool.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, secondBeach said:

Mr.grumpity has replied here answering our questions (Which is totally voluntary btw). Its very kind of him that he cares for us and our questions.

Yes, yes being on a Sunday, However I do believe Lindens should reply, it shouldn't be voluntary (except out of normal working hours, which in this case it was), And they should care for us and our questions. Otherwise it would create stress and anxiety if they didn't care.

Is it Ms Grumpity?

Edited by Rya Nitely

Ok, so I got a green checkmark. (And I was so relieved. I hate form filling and stuff.)

BUT it doesn't mean anything. There is nothing to tell me that the ID I submitted has been acceptable...

SO, after 1st August... it's possible that people may find that there was an issue with their ID ... and then will have to wait for it get sorted?

I guess I am not very happy right now at the thought of this not being cleared yet.

:(

7 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

Ok, so I got a green checkmark. (And I was so relieved. I hate form filling and stuff.)

BUT it doesn't mean anything. There is nothing to tell me that the ID I submitted has been acceptable...

SO, after 1st August... it's possible that people may find that there was an issue with their ID ... and then will have to wait for it get sorted?

I guess I am not very happy right now at the thought of this not being cleared yet.

:(

I think they are sending you tickets if there is a problem with your ID..I got one ticket on Thursday as they said my id was not clear enough so I had to give different id card.

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, secondBeach said:

I think they are sending you tickets if there is a problem with your ID..I got one ticket on Thursday as they said my id was not clear enough so I had to give different id card.

Thank you so much - that's reassuring. Nothing in my tickets or email or spam folder... YAY!

Emma :) 

• Lindens
21 hours ago, Rya Nitely said:

I'm still the same person I was years ago, bit older looking maybe but still me 😊

They accept my passport for 10 years, and my bank never asks me to prove I'm still me, nor paypal. I'm still me, why do I need to prove it again?

Rya, if you had already submitted your ID to us in the past, I would recommend waiting until Aug 1 - we may be able to import everything into the new system and not need anything else.  However, some regulations for information we need to collect to verify identity may have changed since 10 years ago, so it may be that we'll need you to do this again.   If you have questions about your specific account, it's best to file a support case. While Lindens do hang out on the forums, we do not generally make any guarantees to follow all forum discussions.  

p.s. it's a ms. grumpity but I'm certainly not offended either way :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Grumpity Linden said:

If you have questions about your specific account, it's best to file a support case. While Lindens do hang out on the forums, we do not generally make any guarantees to follow all forum discussions.  

I know, and it is so good to see Lindens responding now. I remember the stress and anger of the past when we didn't hear a peep, even though we were so obviously upset, then Ebbe came along and that changed. I knew this thread had your interest and attention 🙂. And I wanted everyone to know the answer, not just me.

• Like 1

Just wondering having the green tick,everything ok as regards verification, and my credit transfer to paypal showing as in progress, will problems arise in 1 August if it's still in progress by then?

I did transfer late in 27 july.

Thanks for any info

2 hours ago, Symth said:

Just wondering having the green tick,everything ok as regards verification, and my credit transfer to paypal showing as in progress, will problems arise in 1 August if it's still in progress by then?

I did transfer late in 27 july.

Thanks for any info

wait and see .. no Lindens here (mostly) to answer questions
august 1st is so close i'm not sure your transfer will pass before

Yay! All gone through, money in paypal so that's one less thing to use up my time.

Does seem if you requested credit near end of July it will go through without extra verification.

Thanks to all in thread for keeping us informed on this change.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.