Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Did you know that there's a (very) small cabin hidden away in Chippewa Junction, where the community center for the trad regions is located...? (Perhaps it had been a prototype for a log home - now *that* would be too small...)

cabin.jpg

If my memory serves me, it was a premium gift. I think used twice. Once as it appears here and another time as in a darker Halloween version. I can't remember for sure but I think the first time it appeared as a premium gift was before Belli was first released. But my memory these day????!!! Maybe someone else remembers? My favorite part of that premium gift with the log cabin was the bookcase that came with it. I love the titles of the books!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Did you know that there's a (very) small cabin hidden away in Chippewa Junction, where the community center for the trad regions is located...? (Perhaps it had been a prototype for a log home - now *that* would be too small...)

You'll also find the same cabin in the Sheldon and Backhill regions in the camper theme ;)

• Like 3

On 4/4/2024 at 11:53 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

cabin.jpg

This was part of the SL Premium members winter gift in 2018 and the furniture inside was the Swaginator prizes also in 2018.

Very kewl winter 2018  \☺/

Maybe you have it in your inventory, called Winter Cabin.   

Update: my reply was slow then the two before ☺

Edited by Betth Ashbourne
Update
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Betth Ashbourne said:

This was part of the SL Premium members winter gift in 2018 and the furniture inside was the Swaginator prizes also in 2018.

Very kewl winter 2018  \☺/

Maybe you have it in your inventory, called Winter Cabin.   

Update: my reply was slow then the two before ☺

Ah, I hardly ever claimed Premium gifts as I rarely look at the email account associated with my SL accounts… which also explains why I didn’t even know about Bellisseria until the first tranche of houseboats and trads were long gone 😆

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...