Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

10 hours ago, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

Stroll through Merrymount in Bellisseria

Winter photo Bevin_002.png

wow love that picture. Nice use of black and white. When I first saw it, I wondered if it was statues or avatars I was looking at. The picture is very captivating. Well done.

Speaking of Merrymount -- there is a BBB sponsored passport stamp collecting tour there on Saturday Nov 11 at 10 AM. There are 6 limited edition passport stamps added there for this tour... It starts at BBB Headquarters... I think you will find it a lot of fun if you want to come back for that!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What an amazing fun Event @Teresa Firelight planned and executed flawlessly on Saturday November 11 !  Helicopters transported Passport Stamp Collectors on a Tour which was ideally timed and ended with an Afterparty which was such a success it Maxed the Region and we moved over to the BelliHUB Beach where DJ Steph played the Blues like no one else can! ♥♪   As you can see I was very excited to enjoy my first Helicopter rides in Second Life.  If all were made this well, we could all live out our rockstar dreams!   The Helicopters I rode in were at or near capacity and flew smoother then I would have dreamed was possible in Second Life... maybe it was the pilots!  @Brian Aviator and Kevin Jackman! (It seems Kevin doesn't have an active Forum login, but he's a great pilot!

7712ac5bfab5c6c87f32b8c777474507.gif

abd0bb64b2b8890715869bbe02e008a9.gif

c59561a60bbe729759f1b100012f7a0c.gif

Many thanks to all who helped and all the wonderful people who joined in to make this Event a resounding success!  

Edited by BJoyful
Got Kevin's surname
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Glad you enjoyed it BJoyful! Teresa put a lot of work into it and everyone seemed to enjoy it. The stamps are still out there for a while around Merrymount and at Pegleg Lighthouse for those who'd like to find them. Deduct brownie points from yourselves if you use Area Search!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Lord Junibalya said:

Deduct brownie points from yourselves if you use Area Search!

How did you know about this?  LOL  It was truly a wonderful adventure.  Thanks to all of those involved and who participated! ♥

I hope there are many many more fun Stamp Collecting Tours in the future!  

Edited by BJoyful
afterthought
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I always feel a tiny swell of pride when I see any Blackwood folks around; that was the name I won the right to add to SL's name directory at auction a while ago.  And so many of you; that is truly wonderful!!  🤗 🤗

Our thanks to you for having done that Leora! :D 

I know that the family names are limited in their availability, and with the original ones before Resident I agree that they should stay exclusive, but it would be great if some of the new batches could be left open to enable people to be able to continue a family’s growth.

Edited by Henry Blackwood
Emoticon added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A friend of the family loves to play 'The Game of Homes', and it really is an excellent way to see what's around as was demonstrated by a roll that he made today. This wonderful frog pond folly is situated behind several Victorian houses that surround it and is really most delightful! An easy thing to miss unless you stumble across it. Gray is now determined to take more balloon flights over VictoriBelle in order to discover hidden gems!

Gray_010.thumb.jpg.e37f4520dd98a80a65d05168937c08b7.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 8:20 AM, Henry Blackwood said:

A friend of the family loves to play 'The Game of Homes', and it really is an excellent way to see what's around as was demonstrated by a roll that he made today. This wonderful frog pond folly is situated behind several Victorian houses that surround it and is really most delightful! An easy thing to miss unless you stumble across it. Gray is now determined to take more balloon flights over VictoriBelle in order to discover hidden gems!

Gray_010.thumb.jpg.e37f4520dd98a80a65d05168937c08b7.jpg

I came across this too! Part of the fun of GOH finding all these places :D 

• Like 5