The Pirate DJ Treaty of Bellisseria

Devin Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the only problem is that LL thinks residents are reasonable and self reflecting entities... surprise, most arent and only think about themself under a cover of communitysauce.
Many who throw theselves up as organiser are motivated by power.

Are you kidding?? I hope you are because all ALL of the organisers gave up countless hours of time, love, dedication and help for NOTHING. They didnt even expect to be thanked. Cant wait to see an event you organise

• Like 7

I used to be one of those power crazed community organisers, only in it for myself and surfing off the backs of others talents. Or at least that's what the email said that I received one day. 😲

Luckily most people have a more generous view and are grateful when others put the time in.

• Like 6

Hey everyone, back on the topic of the OP post about the Pirate DJ Treaty, it seems that we're not able to continually re-edit a post after 24 hours. Because the actual members of The Pirate DJs of Bellisseria will grow (and fluctuate) over time, we have created a website where you can learn about each of the Pirate DJs, our running event calendar, our treaty, and how to join us! 

https://www.piratedjsofbellisseria.com

And with that, I let this thread be. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I consider "Let It Be" the greatest song ever written in the history of the world.

Also, I rarely listen to it and will turn it off or leave a room when I hear it start to play.

It's the one song I never, ever want to get sick of so I only allow myself to listen on very super special occasions and only when I know I've got a good hour or so free to ugly cry. It's maybe once every couple years.

I was a freaking mess when I saw Paul perform it live a few years ago. 

#sentimentalgoofball

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.