Linden Homes - Pick Your Plot (a daydream)

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a street near to my own which has an avenue of mature trees, every time I turn this corner I just love the leafy view. One row back from the 'circle' lake. Would be a wonderful place for a dog owner in real life, who could set out from home in the shade of those trees then walk along the shore.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kiva/43/104/23 (Tp is to road not a house)

Raspberry Cottage_021.png

• Like 14

You can't get a house by clicking on a mailbox, if that is what you are saying. It's done from your Dashboard. However, there have not been any additional new homes released, so you probably are not going to see any available new homes on the Dashboard at this time. Once some are available, they will show up in the Account - Premium Membership - Explore your Linden home section.

• Like 1

I think I have found my spot I would choose.....a view of houseboats, other houses, water - with a road in front......the only thing that would make it more perfect is if there was a mountain view on the opposite side where the houseboats are.....

6.15 - parcel I particularily like....view of houseboats, houses, water - with a road in front_001.jpg

• Like 3

The latest stage of houses are currently being built across the road from me and I've been watching the progress. With envy.

I REALLY want a place on the water's edge but NOT near houseboats, so some of these are perfect for that. On the sand, or part sand part grass, rocks, access to water, some great landscaping... I don't want much, do I?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

The latest stage of houses are currently being built across the road from me and I've been watching the progress. With envy.

I REALLY want a place on the water's edge but NOT near houseboats, so some of these are perfect for that. On the sand, or part sand part grass, rocks, access to water, some great landscaping... I don't want much, do I?

Good luck,  I hope you get it RaeLeeH

Edited by Tequlia Tapioca
  • Thanks 1

I know coveting is a sin, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I want this parcel right here!

7d3e766babca0f1df9c30713849f0ba6.jpg

It is facing west with a beautiful water inlet just east of the backyard. It has a lovely picket fence in front and fairly open side yards. Perhaps in a year or two from now when playing roulette with the new homes isn't so dangerous I might just try spinning the wheel to get this land or one similar.

It even has this cute little boat.

9db16f64d02614cefa35fb85dc9a4617.jpg

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I know coveting is a sin, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I want this parcel right here!

7d3e766babca0f1df9c30713849f0ba6.jpg

It is facing west with a beautiful water inlet just east of the backyard. It has a lovely picket fence in front and fairly open side yards. Perhaps in a year or two from now when playing roulette with the new homes isn't so dangerous I might just try spinning the wheel to get this land or one similar.

It even has this cute little boat.

9db16f64d02614cefa35fb85dc9a4617.jpg

Bribe a Linden, maybe with cheese?

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DimplesDewdrop said:

Not understanding this post

When you get your Linden traditional house or houseboat, you don't get a choice,  what you get is random.  It's picked for you.

People here are just posting what plot they really wish they could have if they could pick for themselves.  Just a fantasy thread really.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.