Thank you content creators!

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just wanted to get in on the action of starting random new threads...

But also I really do appreciate the content creators who are making awesome add-ons for these new homes. I can't build anything except plywood cubes, so have been very happy to find so many nice options on the Marketplace for walls, porches, etc. The only problem is that I am tempted to try them all, but that would require constantly changing house styles since some creators (*cough* Blush *cough*) keep changing their homes up!  ;)

• Like 20

Yep. Half of me is all, ""sssshhhtop with all the great add ons, I'm trying to save stipend to get a Teagle horse rez I can put out on the Pickle for ultimate equine ification of the area" and the other half of me is "take all my L & never stop making cool things". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Someone in one of the in world groups sent out a notecard listing all the things that have been made to fit the new homes, and I was like "get thee behind me, satan!" because my wallet is crying as it is! xD

Can I have the notecard  please if you have it?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

This made me smile and keeps me going when I think I need to stop. I'm just so grateful to all of you and the Lindens for giving me something to do that I love and that others can use. 

Seriously keep them coming.  Don't stop making them.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I just wanted to get in on the action of starting random new threads...

But also I really do appreciate the content creators who are making awesome add-ons for these new homes. I can't build anything except plywood cubes, so have been very happy to find so many nice options on the Marketplace for walls, porches, etc. The only problem is that I am tempted to try them all, but that would require constantly changing house styles since some creators (*cough* Blush *cough*) keep changing their homes up!  ;)

Yes! I was very surprised when I saw addons for the new homes. For one, seriously, when has this ever happened before, that the LL homes were so good, actual addons were being sold for them!? :) And, for two, surprised at the elegance and simplicity of the concept (as in: I can't believe such a simple and brilliant idea hasn't seen the light of day before!).

And Blush, she's just all manner of talented! :) Kudos to her, and all other content creators!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I very much echo Sylvia's post.  I am honestly just blown away at some of the things you folks come up with. While I don't necessarily use all pieces of an add-on, or use it the same way as the creator, I simply love that you people have created these things for us to use.  I don't get inspired easily, getting bogged down by the enormity of it all and thus often have great difficulty even getting started.  Yet all the add-ons, combined with all of the pictures here, have helped me get out of my typical stuck place.  I've truly had such fun the last few days putting things together, though I still have such a long way to go to finish things up.

• Like 6

Count me as another thankful customer!

I was able to barely make a nice little bathroom area and texture it for the Windlass on my own but anything else is pretty much beyond my capabilities. I work in architecture but I'm no architect; I make sure their money doesn't disappear LOL.

I'm constantly checking for new add-ons and hoping for one that will expand the upstairs of the Windlass. That deck is way larger than it needs to be and I bet would be perfect for adding on an actual bedroom area. I tried to make one but yea, WAY more than I could handle building but even getting those 3 walls up around the existing area gave me a good idea of how much expanded living s.f. you could get out of that 2nd floor. I already bought the roof top deck add-on so now I have stairs leading up to the top roof - 2 outdoor hang out areas and would not miss losing 1/2 of the first one at all.

So, Blush? Maybe? 😊 

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Someone in one of the in world groups sent out a notecard listing all the things that have been made to fit the new homes, and I was like "get thee behind me, satan!" because my wallet is crying as it is! xD

Oooo please pass that along to me too pretty pretty please!

For anyone else wanting the list of Resident created Add-Ons - you can join the Bellisseria Community group and grab the notecard from Notices - date 2019/05/15.  The group is free and you don't need to stay in the group if you don't want to.  That group and the Bellisseria Citizens both have some freebies in their notices, also.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

For anyone else wanting the list of Resident created Add-Ons - you can join the Bellisseria Community group and grab the notecard from Notices - date 2019/05/15.  The group is free and you don't need to stay in the group if you don't want to.  That group and the Bellisseria Citizens both have some freebies in their notices, also.

Thanks, Lil! I don't really want to be the official notecard giver for the entire group. lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Awesome. Will have my alt join if she hasn't already - she's the one that has the house in her name

• Like 1

I've made rooms additions,  trim, and custom faces for free for two models, I just give them out when people ask. Sill have a few things im exportign from maya as well that will form fit widow sections correctly, since they will be 1 piece retro fits per level LI are very low. Then wil script in the changer and people can drop in own textures and layers. THe one allows double layering (base wallpaper, and alpha/mapping layer.  I can only work wit two models currently

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.