A New Game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmmmm... eel's principles  >>   ???  morel's morals would work, but morel is a mushroom and moray doesn't fit with moral, so it has to be conger's conjures (although that's a real stretch).

amphibian roadkill >>> ??

Edited by Rolig Loon

I'm sorry, people. It seems that people are posting with particular answers in mind, whereas I was just throwing out random stuff and seeing what people could do with it. Which is it supposed to be?

Jovial occurrences: elation situation?

Evil father.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'm sorry, people. It seems that people are posting with particular answers in mind, whereas I was just throwing out random stuff and seeing what people could do with it. Which is it supposed to be?....

Beats the heck out of me, I don't get this game..... seems like there are no rules, just people having fun with rhymes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'm sorry, people. It seems that people are posting with particular answers in mind, whereas I was just throwing out random stuff and seeing what people could do with it. Which is it supposed to be?

Either one.  I think the sense of the discussion earlier is that some of us would really like to know what was on an OP's mind.  It's not that the OP had the "right" solution, but some of us would like to know if we got the same one.  Some of the guessed solutions are more clever than the ones the OPs had in mind, but seeing the OP's idea closes a loop of sorts.   So ..... I have decided to post my intended solutions after a while (if I remember) and would hope that other people would at least be willing to share theirs if anyone asks. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.