delete.

Saturn Venus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Β 

24 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Perhaps if the poster is known, otherwise we are all making wild guesses.

Β 

Um, that's the point of the game. You don't have to know someone to make a guess. I've played before in real life with people I knew and didn't know. It's fun.

Waiting for confirmation is also .. waiting, which I am not good at at all...Β 

Β 

Β 

Ok? It's a forum. And it's a forum game...that I looked up...because I thought it'd be fun to play.

Β 

sorry you are a slow reader though...

Β 

Is that an insult? πŸ™ƒ Or...?

Edited by Aiiyaz

56 minutes ago, Aiiyaz said:

Β 

Um, that's the point of the game. You don't have to know someone to make a guess. I've played before in real life with people I knew and didn't know. It's fun.

Ok? It's a forum. And it's a forum game...that I looked up...because I thought it'd be fun to play.

Β 

Is that an insult? πŸ™ƒ Or...?

first of all,Β  when someone starts with "um" directed at me, I immediately dismiss anything that goes after.Β  have a nice day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

first of all,Β  when someone starts with "um" directed at me, I immediately dismiss anything that goes after.Β  have a nice day.

Lol.

First of all, you didn't have to comment in the first place. If you got offended for me saying "um", you have a problem.Β You can take yourΒ little petty attitude or whatever and your negativityΒ elsewhere. Cause I don't care for it ORΒ you.Β Let's make that clear. K? K.

Second, youΒ clearly read it anyway which is why you replied. :)Β 

Now YOU have a nice day love! :D

Β 

561686038_GIFimage7.gif.8860ec9c1d4dfe3157a89875b037e192.gif

Β 

Edited by Aiiyaz

The difficulty with this game is that bunches of people can come in making guesses, but nobody can really continue until the person that posted the 3 things finally comes back to say who got it right first.Β  If I was the one that posted the 3 things, depending on the time of day, everyone could be waiting 12-16 hours for me to return.

Whereas with the other games we've been playing - Take a word leave a word, Five word story game, Grant & corrupt a wish - the game itself continually flows simply by someone posting.

I applaud your effort to get another game going, I just don't think this one is very good for this particular forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, darn it, guys.Β  See what you did?Β  Aiiyaz took her game and went home (OP deleted).

You could have at least given it a chance.

And so I will.Β  The game is "Two Truths and a Lie".Β  The first player, me, makes three statements about herself.Β  One is a lie.Β  You get to guess which.Β  First correct guesser gets to go next with three statements.Β  (I think LittleMe is right and it will get messy...but let's at least try it and see.)

Lindal Says,

1.Β  I have two enormous dogs in Real Life.

2.Β  I'm a published author.

3.Β  In high school, I was the editor of the school paper.

8 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Well, darn it, guys.Β  See what you did?Β  Aiiyaz took her game and went home (OP deleted).

You could have at least given it a chance.

And so I will.Β  The game is "Two Truths and a Lie".Β  The first player, me, makes three statements about herself.Β  One is a lie.Β  You get to guess which.Β  First correct guesser gets to go next with three statements.Β  (I think LittleMe is right and it will get messy...but let's at least try it and see.)

Lindal Says,

1.Β  I have two enormous dogs in Real Life.

2.Β  I'm a published author.

3.Β  In high school, I was the editor of the school paper.

Β 

Edited by Tarina Sewell
meh

25 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

So each guess has a 1/3 chance of being correct or, put another way, every third random guess is likely to be a winner.Β  I'd bet on that horse.Β  What do we win?

You're presuming that the questions are real and the answers are honest. What if I just make up three things about me that are all lies and then rewardΒ my favorite responder by saying they're right?

Want some root beer to go with that popcorn?

And, because I'm lazy, I'll steal Lindal's revelations:

1) I have two enormous dogs in RL.

2) I'm a published author.

3) In college, I was the editor of one of the school papers.
Β 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.