For the paranoid

Kia Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a little something to ensure your paranoia radar is functioning as it should; a quick glance over the subject titles of posts in General:

What are you doing today?

How long have you been a Resident of Second Life?

Where do you live?

What's your IRL job?

I'm sure there's more, but spat hot chokkie over my screen when it suddenly dawned on me how some of the titles must look to the paranoid when combined as a whole haha (I'm so mean).

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, AnyaJurelle said:

Just a little something to ensure your paranoia radar is functioning as it should; a quick glance over the subject titles of posts in General:

What are you doing today?

How long have you been a Resident of Second Life?

Where do you live?

What's your IRL job?

I'm sure there's more, but spat hot chokkie over my screen when it suddenly dawned on me how some of the titles must look to the paranoid when combined as a whole haha (I'm so mean).

What is your bank account password today?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

What is your bank account password today?  

And lest we forget the ever-important, "A list of ALL Accounts". (edit: typo..can't forget the 's'! he wants 'em all!)

Edited by AnyaJurelle
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

It isn't paranoia when you know they are out to get you. 

:ph34r:

This is why I always am the anonymous mastermind organising the group that is out to get me then I know exactly what they are up to

• Haha 5

I wonder what the next thread will be? "What's your favorite colour", or perhaps "what's the name of your first pet", or maybe even "what's your mother's maiden name".

If they are trying to get my security question, jokes on them I always set my security question to "pickle steve", they will never find that one out!

Edit: THIS IS A JOKE IM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO POST MY SECURITY QUESTION IN PUBLIC LINDEN LAB PLEASE DO NOT LOCK MY ACCOUNT I NEED MY ACCOUNT

Edited by Chaser Zaks
REALLY IT IS A JOKE LINDEN LAB PLEASE
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chaser Zaks said:

I wonder what the next thread will be? "What's your favorite colour", or perhaps "what's the name of your first pet", or maybe even "what's your mother's maiden name".

If they are trying to get my security question, jokes on them I always set my security question to "pickle steve", they will never find that one out!

Pickle Rick is awesome!

14 hours ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Edit: THIS IS A JOKE IM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO POST MY SECURITY QUESTION IN PUBLIC LINDEN LAB PLEASE DO NOT LOCK MY ACCOUNT I NEED MY ACCOUNT

I am positive that we've seen that at least once in Answers.

Poster : SumOne
Subject : SumOne
Body: So I cnt login anemor. I thot me password woz 123456 but that dont works ne mor. Fix it now pls.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.