Logins?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

April and the team are great,  i'm just side seat mmm giving infos,  just things I find and things I know about.     so dont mind me, I'm not official source on what is going on at the backend.

You may not be an official source and may not always be correct but I remember you from years ago as being very helpful and kind in world. 

Don't ever change.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You may not be an official source and may not always be correct but I remember you from years ago as being very helpful and kind in world. 

Don't ever change.

I've always been a people person,  I'm kind to all, even those that mm push the limits.   reason before yelling, calm before the storm.   I've applied to the lab so many times to try and help them with customer services or heck!  a customer moral agent!   but sadly even back when philip still had the reigns he could not even help me :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I've always been a people person,  I'm kind to all, even those that mm push the limits.   reason before yelling, calm before the storm.   I've applied to the lab so many times to try and help them with customer services or heck!  a customer moral agent!   but sadly even back when philip still had the reigns he could not even help me :)

I remember.

Have you ever considered doing viewer support (FS) or some other type of CS in world? You'd be good at it. You have the patience needed. I lost mine somewhere along the way. ;)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I remember.

Have you ever considered doing viewer support (FS) or some other type of CS in world? You'd be good at it. You have the patience needed. I lost mine somewhere along the way. ;)

if and when I have more time to do such I will be thinking about it.   right now my job is a bit nuts, so my days off. like today, I'm all in me mode and me mode is just helping like I am and doing updates to my sox av's. and just having fun.   factory life sucks lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

It took a couple of tries but I finally got in. It was slow to load. And there was an announcement on the status page barely a minute after my first attempt. 

image.png.270d171ae9af1ee5e3dc92a0733abf18.png

I reckon you should relog just to double check your cute IM isn't stuck somewhere

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.