For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi :)

My avi name is Miya Aoki (prettybri00) and I'm looking for new friends lol

I'm 22 in RL .. I been on SL for almost 4 years

I like Anime, Video games, KPOP, and all kinds of Music (Alt, Punk, Pop, HipHop, R&B and etc...)

I'm a lil shy lol but just send me a msg I'm a nice person

• Like 2

Hi, 
My name is Wade and I like killing meeting new people. I've had my heart broken a few times, literally. Along with a few dozen bones.. I like long walks on the short piers, Dancing in the monsoons, and swinging through the streets of New York with Petey. 
Dubstep will never die. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hey peeps

name is Yellow, (CurseSmile Resident)  for the most part, I like shopping, sim hopping and taking premature pics that takes me forever to upload. I work for L$ as a hostess ( I'm thinking of doing my own stuff b/c I don't like the 2 hours event, it's just way too long). oh and I'm 23

I'm on EST zone, so it's beneficial if we're in the same time zone, lest you're on in SL and I'm at school or work RL

I am Ruchi (RuchiVee) and am new to SL.  I've been here about a month and a half, and like to dancing at salsa sims and relaxing on beach sims.  I've tried RPing on SL -- started with a medieval sword & sorcery RP sim, and then a Star Wars RP sim, but neither of them really held my interest.  Now I'm looking into having a family.  I've got a brother so far.

Heya! ? I'm Ciera. I've been in SL for almost 12 years. I'm pretty shy when first meeting someone, but if I sense a connection, then I tend to warm up pretty quickly. I'm quiet most of the time...usually speaking when I'm spoken to. Don't misunderstand me, though...if I have something to say, I'll say it. I tend to be sarcastic and a smart ass most of the time. LOL But I usually keep to myself and mind my own business...helps keep drama at bay. Most of my friends don't log on anymore, but I have a few that still do, and even fewer that I trust with absolutely everything about me.

Anyway, most of my time these days is spent at my house on Radegast doing nothing in world while I'm doing other things outside SL. I read A LOT...if I'm not reading, then I'm either in world or playing another game. I live stream sometimes when I'm gaming, but not very often. I also watch movies and listen to music when I need something to do. I'm a social media junkie...seriously, just Google me. LOL In world, I love to shop, dance, hang out with friends/family, and I dabble in photography a bit.

Not sure what else to add, other than I'm always respectful to those who are respectful to me. I'm also a good listener...I've had RL friends tell me I should be a shrink because I'm good at listening and do my best to give good advice. LOL

Name is the same as it is in-world. I enjoy making new friends because I seldom ever get IMs. ? I love talking about anything from politics to makeup and love it when people share music with me so we can listen together—I enjoy many types of music so my tastes aren’t stereotypical. My opinions tend to be rather out there and controversial, but I enjoy it when I can have a cordial debate without it getting too far. 

I often seem flirty even when not trying to be and prefer to hang out on sims with not much lag. 

And I love, love to take photos. I love it when someone offers to take a photo with me, it always makes my day. ❤️

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

ah sod it...
I´m Kasha, on SLT+9 (Germany), into Horrorpunk, Rock, Metal, StarWars and nerdy stuff and my online time varies because I can´t work in RL but spend some time  at my BF´s  where I don´t have a PC right now... And I´m shy and afraid to bother people yet I´m somehow envious  of ppl dancing together in clubs and  having  the same last-screen-name and stuffs XD

I might adopt brothers and sisters at some point lol, but then...do those families come dramafree?^^

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ah sod it...
I´m Kasha, on SLT+9 (Germany), into Horrorpunk, Rock, Metal, StarWars and nerdy stuff and my online time varies because I can´t work in RL but spend some time  at my BF´s  where I don´t have a PC right now... And I´m shy and afraid to bother people yet I´m somehow envious  of ppl dancing together in clubs and  having  the same last-screen-name and stuffs XD

I might adopt brothers and sisters at some point lol, but then...do those families come dramafree?^^

I think that’s pretty cool too. :) I’m sure many people will be open to the idea of it with you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ah sod it...

SL doesn't come drama free. :) Best you can hope for is low levels of drama. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/8/2018 at 6:36 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

You like city life rather than nature?

None of your bussiness

Shikobaa 's bussiness !!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 3

Greetins Everyone!

I'm pretty much just YoungStuf4Hire and I think that 2nd Life Community is the most toxic one but... that wasn't stopping me from my come-back few months ago. After all I had more material to confirm it. It's kinda shocking that decent RP'er can find his place here. I wish that I could bump into some open-minded folk but you can hardly ever talk to another person without bieng insulted and ignored during the process. Anyways... I'll be looking forward to find someone thru the forums and eventually... I'll come back again.

Thank you for your attention.

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, YoungStud4Hire said:

Greetins Everyone!

I'm pretty much just YoungStuf4Hire and I think that 2nd Life Community is the most toxic one but... that wasn't stopping me from my come-back few months ago. After all I had more material to confirm it. It's kinda shocking that decent RP'er can find his place here. I wish that I could bump into some open-minded folk but you can hardly ever talk to another person without bieng insulted and ignored during the process. Anyways... I'll be looking forward to find someone thru the forums and eventually... I'll come back again.

Hi there. You can always IM me in-world. I’m an open person and honestly enjoy a lot of things unless you ask and I tell you otherwise. I won’t insult you or ignore you and while people on this forum and SL in general are highly toxic, I tend to be easy going because I’m always open to the idea of making friends. I also like to RP as well. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

24 minutes ago, YoungStud4Hire said:

Greetins Everyone!

2 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Hi there. You can always IM me in-world. I’m an open person and honestly enjoy a lot of things unless you ask and I tell you otherwise. I won’t insult you or ignore you and while people on this forum and SL in general are highly toxic, I tend to be easy going because I’m always open to the idea of making friends. I also like to RP as well. ❤️

If the people in SL are so toxic, why stay? Methinks the lady doth protest too much. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.