Derekmate

For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Hi!~ It's nice to meet you all. I ended up popping on the forums for the first time a few months ago, and then trailed off into the sunset due to a death in the family.

I'm 27 and am in PST.
I like hamsters, cute stuff, and am constantly in a state of screm because there's so much adorable stuff I want but can't afford right away. 😄 I also like text roleplaying (my voice is squeaky and voice rp is terrifying so I don't do that) and have written for both original characters and canon characters over the years.

I have avoidant personality disorder and tend to waddle around by myself most of the time. 😄 I like window shopping and exploring and end up in all sorts of places as a result.

• Like 1

Hi ^^ My name is Louise and I've recently in the past couple years gotten back in SL after playing it a lot back in my younger years. I'm 26 in the USA and I like a lot of things but some of my favorite things are kpop, jrock, mando pop, art, learning languages, cooking, exploring, and playing video games. My style is a mix of cute and spooky! I'm a bit shy but I'd love to make new friends on SL and chat with people who like similar stuff as well. I work a lot during the day so I'm usually online late at night EST time around like 12-3 am so you'll see me pop on usually around then. 😀

• Like 1