Derekmate

For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!~ It's nice to meet you all. I ended up popping on the forums for the first time a few months ago, and then trailed off into the sunset due to a death in the family.

I'm 27 and am in PST.
I like hamsters, cute stuff, and am constantly in a state of screm because there's so much adorable stuff I want but can't afford right away. 😄 I also like text roleplaying (my voice is squeaky and voice rp is terrifying so I don't do that) and have written for both original characters and canon characters over the years.

I have avoidant personality disorder and tend to waddle around by myself most of the time. 😄 I like window shopping and exploring and end up in all sorts of places as a result.

• Like 1

Hi ^^ My name is Louise and I've recently in the past couple years gotten back in SL after playing it a lot back in my younger years. I'm 26 in the USA and I like a lot of things but some of my favorite things are kpop, jrock, mando pop, art, learning languages, cooking, exploring, and playing video games. My style is a mix of cute and spooky! I'm a bit shy but I'd love to make new friends on SL and chat with people who like similar stuff as well. I work a lot during the day so I'm usually online late at night EST time around like 12-3 am so you'll see me pop on usually around then. 😀

• Like 2

Hi! ♡ My name is Nelli, I'm always lurking around in these forums hoping to make new friends - but I usually end up just creating in SL and exploring. I'm 23 and in the UK.

I'm interested in all sorts, but a few of my favorite things are: art, tattooing, anything cute/spooky/witchy/spiritual, kpop, metal/rock, anime, gaming, animals, decorating + creating in SL.

I can sometimes be a bit slow to reply if I am creating or just afk, but I'd love a good chit chat and to meet more friends with common interests! Feel free to IM me. :) I also have a lil hangout/gothic/cutesy manor open to anyone that wishes to visit: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Degar/31/129/997 Please make yourself at home!

• Like 1

Hello. Feel free to call my Lana even if sometimes (often) change my display name. I've been on SL for a very long time and as such many of my friends have come and gone so I've decided to venture into the forums at last. I'm a bit shy, but I'm working on that. I'm very awkward and for that there is no cure. I'm in late 20s in real, and on SL I tend to wear an uncomplicated mesh avatars from show(s). As such I'm not "up" on the newest SL fashion and trends at all, but that's okay. I like what I like.

Generally I enjoy many tv shows, manga and comic books, animation (western and eastern), comedy movies, cats and horses, the fantasy genre and royal history; the Tudor dynasty and Ancient Egyptian families being my favorite two. 

I would love to talk sometimes and maybe if we hit it off go exploring a bit and just hang out. If it takes me a bit to respond even if I'm online then I am afk and will be back with you as soon as possible. 

Edited by Lana Holley

Hola;

All those people I knew through the years have moved on or drifted away. End of year looking through friends list I found many had no logged in since the start of 2018, and others I had not heard from since even before then.

• I love friendly chat, exploring, hanging out with folks, & talking with equals. Friends are for talking to
  • I'm an SL scripting hobbiest, RL programmer
  • I have become a Bellisseria fanatic
  • I enjoy sailing in SL, as a casual hobby
  • I enjoy Reggae and conscious hip-hop. NOT into rock, country, metal, blues, or jazz. Open to folk, bluegrass, and 'world'/traditional
  • My politics are Progressive, I consider the term 'social justice warrior' a compliment
  • Into history, renewable energy, Electric Vehicles, Afro-centric spirituality, Africa and Latin America, History, Coffee, Science, Science Fiction, technology, criminal justice, & examining racism
  • I have degrees in political science, criminal justice, and law
  • Not here for romance or hookups even though I am an SL 'nudist'
  • Dislike guys who are formal or assertive
  • Native language is English, second language is Korean, and in spoken I can often understand portions of other languages

• Like 1

Hailey :) (aoibheannn resident) 32, Irish, live in Ireland ☘️  Introvert loner, weird, nutty, don’t fit into the norm. spend all my time either with my partner or by myself. Love shopping events, nature/scenic places, doing photos, sim design & landscaping & decor, live musicians, zombie apocalypse sims and all things unicorn related! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.