For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/19/2018 at 4:16 PM, Akasha Sternberg said:

ah sod it...
I´m Kasha, on SLT+9 (Germany), into Horrorpunk, Rock, Metal, StarWars and nerdy stuff and my online time varies because I can´t work in RL but spend some time  at my BF´s  where I don´t have a PC right now... And I´m shy and afraid to bother people yet I´m somehow envious  of ppl dancing together in clubs and  having  the same last-screen-name and stuffs XD

I might adopt brothers and sisters at some point lol, but then...do those families come dramafree?^^

Hi, Akasha.  Join our family.  I have a mother and father, brother, and four sisters.  (Oh!  And a dog!)  We'd love to have you.  It is VERY drama-free...in fact, the siblings go out all the time together and have fun.  Our Mother and Father stay home pretty much, and our Father is online a lot, and always super sweet.  IM me in world.  It has done wonders to cure my loneliness.  

Edited by RuchiVee

20 hours ago, RuchiVee said:

Hi, Akasha.  Join our family.  I have a mother and father, brother, and four sisters.  (Oh!  And a dog!)  We'd love to have you.  It is VERY drama-free...in fact, the siblings go out all the time together and have fun.  Our Mother and Father stay home pretty much, and our Father is online a lot, and always super sweet.  IM me in world.  It has done wonders to cure my loneliness.  

Thanks for the offer but that´s a little too less information really XD I´m not  on a have a family at any consequences trip, I´m considering  it if the chemistry right and that´d include meeting eachother and clicking XD (Maybe you guys could join the weekly Sunday´s breakfast - totally neutral though^^ )

I´ve most recently gotten a roommate like that^^

Hello I'm Meat.

I'm an odd one but over all friendly. I can be anywhere from quiet to chattering. I haven't played much sl so I don't have friends besides my partner who also plays sl and one of our rl friends. I don't have a place and spend my time sim hopping or standing in sandboxes. 

I enjoy working on my avatar and making outfits( matching outfits are so cool). I'm welcoming to all kinds of avatars, humans, aliens, furries, etc. 

Hi, I'm Maelys - young adult, from Romania. GMT+3. I'm friendly, kind, curious, outgoing, but sometimes I can be a lazy ass, even if I like to explore places in Second Life.  I am not into too much drama, but I like to gossip and talk.

I have only a few friends in SL, but they are not online anymore, so I am looking for new friends, possible roomate/s.  I am not a judgmental person. Anyone's welcome. 

IM me inworld: oCasinee

On 5/18/2018 at 10:37 AM, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

Hi All

I'm Alexianna, most people call me Alex. I'm on EST. I joined during the golden age of SL where it felt like the world was full and enjoyed discovering and easily making friends.   I took a hiatus from SL for a few years and came back and although I'm not a technically a noob, I feel noobie again.  I've found that a lot of my old friends are off-world and I'm feeling their loss 

I'm also kind of bummed that my favorite stores are closed :( Lelutka no longer makes clothes?! Musim is closed.:( SL is seriously competing with Fredricks of Hollywood nowadays, where are the normal clothing?!

What are mesh bodies? Bento Hands? Why don't these clothes fit right? O.osee feeling like a noob again xD

I enjoy shopping and fashion. I've got a linden home  I'm looking to decorate and could use some help in picking things out. I also love to chat and explore new places.

That is exactly how I felt when I came back lol. I luckily found a friend who helped me figure it all out :)

I'm on eastern time too and also have been decorating my new home and land. If you ever want to another shopping partner hit me up :) tamikinss in world but I go by Tami

Wow I think I found the perfect thread XD

Hey everyone! I'm also introverted, have anxiety and pretty shy ><

but I love anime and nerdy stuff, mostly into Fantasy and Asian avatars.

Love exploring new places, going shopping, clubbing and just chatting about things hehe

Keen to meet new people cuz I usually just stand at my house looking at new outfits I got ><

Hope everyone is well ^^

Bless

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Call me PooF! I live on the east coast. In my late 20s. I'm an avid gamer, writer, role-player, and ball joint doll collector, to name a few of my hobbies.

I'd love to make a few new friends in SL. I generally hop from the same old sims looking for deals or freebies ;3 I enjoy exploring new places and finding spots to take cute snaps.

I'm shy..Maybe a little too nice, or is it polite?

There's not much else to same, lol.

IM me!

My name is Sophia. i'M 34 and from the US. I am still kind of new to SL and am trying to find my way through things. I have meet some guys on here but most seem to just want to have a sexual relationship and Im hoping to meet others to just hang out with and explore. I am open to all things that will allow me to learn more about SL. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!!

SL: I'm on SL since 2014,but i've did a new account on 2016, I suppose.  I play on IMVU too, but since 2 years it started becoming boring, so I wantes to move to SL and try a little. I was busy because of my real life, so I stopped playing on SL for a year. I've decided to come back and spend some time on SL, and meet new people. I like shopping, taking photos, going to parties and hangout with friends on SL. 

RL: I'm 23 years old, I live in France, but I can speak spanish, and english.  I'm on my last year of my career (i'm studying programming). I like drawing (BTW I do some custom edits and drawings for people). I like playing videogames, atm i'm on Overwatch a lot. I like Manga and Anime, but I watch some K-Dramas too. 

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.c1576d4fb26ab4f77446ac6a2f56c5cd.png

• Like 4

'Lo, I'm Robin, 29 years old, Non binary (Zey/zem or They/them is good). My hobbies inculde drawing, writing, make-up artistry. Starting to ease myself into sewing again and I'm  introverted but also pretty chatty and extroverted at times.  I was a retailer, but lack of work and my disability and a sudden  anxiety disorder have left me unable to pursue my career further currently. Currently seeking out assessments, tests and all that fun stuff so I can get back to it. Also pondering a change to web design or similar career paths.

On Second life I either roleplay or shop, trying to broaden out my social-sphere but it's hard when most of the sims I try to vist have people.. but nobody typing in chat and all locked up in ims. (While also having a  list of rules about how you can and can't  interact with them.. x-x)

I actually appreciate being alone sometimes it gets boring by myself. 

Hi, I'm Sea - a friendly introvert. Born and raised in Asia. It's challenging for me to hangout with most of my friends since I'm in GMT+8 timezone. Been on another virtual platform for 10 years and decided to fully move to SL early this year. LGBTQ+, optimist, artistic, drama/movie, musically inclined. Mostly on instagram @tucby if I'm not inworld. Idk what else to share but this thread looks lively! 

PicsArt_12-14-04.46.26.png

Edited by tucksim
  • Like 1

Hi all. This looks like my kinda thread. The whole “I’m terrified of people” thing. 🤣 Okay maybe nobody took it that far but I am.

So, about me?  It’s been over 10 years since I first made my SL avi. There have been several times in those years that I played a lot. But it’s been mostly sporadic since there’s not much to keep me going back. I have a SL “family.”  Used to have more family and friends. The places we used to hang out are gone and most of them are gone too.

I keep logging in and just sitting there trying to think what the heck to even do?  I really want to get back into it. I don’t really leave my house much in RL and at the moment my only social outlet is Twitter. 

I spend most of my time writing Sims stories and watching gaming on Twitch or YouTube and chatting with gamers on Twitter. Usually all at the same time since I have 2 monitors. 😅

Anyway, obviously I tend to be long-winded. 😬 The point is I’d like to meet some people outside of my SL family to chat with or maybe meet up with. 

• 1 month later...

Hey so just trying to find people to talk to and hangout sometimes. I live on the east coast and I get on pretty late. I'm on every now and then just to try and find people.

I'm pretty chill and easy going. I like listening to hardstyle electric and would love to find an active club for it. Rave's I guess. I play those video games and do tabletop RP. 

So yeah just another nerd--which is great lol.

Hello, the names Artemis! I'm a millennial (useful if anyone's looking for a potential friend within their age demographic, lol). While here, I enjoy talking to other friendly people, gaming in-world, shopping, exploring mainland sims, participating in the SLMC, and decorating my land. 😄  I don't take myself to seriously, I'm down to earth, I like to make my own fun, and am generally friendly! I'm not too certain what will come out of this, maybe we'll become good SL friends or acquaintances, either way, here's my small shout into the void! 😋 

Hi, my name is Orwar. I don't like people much, please leave me alone.

Exceptions may be made for people who are intelligent, rational, well-read and eloquent. No vegans. As if there ever were any intelligent herbivores. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Hi, my name is Orwar. I don't like people much, please leave me alone.

Exceptions may be made for people who are intelligent, rational, well-read and eloquent. No vegans. As if there ever were any intelligent herbivores. 

Intelligent, eloquent and well-red... Sounds like me..

deadpool1-gallery-image.thumb.jpg.a76dac77ad0866db9a1347845f52ba84.jpg

Seriously, I'm not rational..

• Haha 3

I'm Ambie! (I unfortunately chose the stupid username of Hunkledink, but I have too much in my inventory to make a new main). I've been a registered user of SL for about 4 years I believe, but only been 'active' for the past three.
I'm exactly the same person in SL as I am in RL.

A 24 year old dude from England. I love video games (been playing a lot of Warframe and Elite Dangerous lately), sleeping, music, YouTube, Twitch streams, the list could go on! I'm a family orientated person in both SL and RL.
I joined SL as an escape from my depression and anxiety and found some awesome people in the process. I'm not on SL as much as I used to be due to work, but when I'm logged on, I'm chatting to the SL family, exploring sims, going to live shows, taking photos, sailing, racing and more! 

So, yeah... that's me! Always happy to chat to new people. So feel free to hit me up inworld or on the forums if you ever wanna have a chat ^-^

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 10:31 AM, Hunkledink said:

I'm Ambie! (I unfortunately chose the stupid username of Hunkledink, but I have too much in my inventory to make a new main). I've been a registered user of SL for about 4 years I believe, but only been 'active' for the past three.
I'm exactly the same person in SL as I am in RL.

A 24 year old dude from England. I love video games (been playing a lot of Warframe and Elite Dangerous lately), sleeping, music, YouTube, Twitch streams, the list could go on! I'm a family orientated person in both SL and RL.
I joined SL as an escape from my depression and anxiety and found some awesome people in the process. I'm not on SL as much as I used to be due to work, but when I'm logged on, I'm chatting to the SL family, exploring sims, going to live shows, taking photos, sailing, racing and more! 

So, yeah... that's me! Always happy to chat to new people. So feel free to hit me up inworld or on the forums if you ever wanna have a chat ^-^

I have the same problem with the username. I have way too much stuff to ever be happy on a new account again. It sucks, plus trying to avoid people that bother this old account and don't know the word no and the lindens never help.  I pretty much avoid even logging in over it these days.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm Theresa and I have been in SL since 2010 on this avatar, my first and now deceased avatar is from 2005. I'm in the MST timezone but due to being disabled my sleep schedule can get seriously messy (I do try and fix it) but I'm online most days, usually in the SLT evening and late night. I am in SL to enjoy myself, explore, create, and hopefully enrich the lives of those I care about. In RL, I am interested in pc and handheld gaming, anime, watching Youtube, k-pop, k-drama, other cultures, kawaii and yami kawaii aesthetics, my wife and our furbaby Stinker, spirituality and meditation, and eco-friendly and green lifestyles. In SL, my hobbies range from sailing and flying, GTFO! driving/deliveries, doing the weekly SL Drive, photography, building, decorating, horseback riding, medieval combat, family roleplay, playing games like Greedy, exploring sims, watching movies, dancing, and having fun. Currently I spend time in SL with my amazing Mother and family, or I'm off exploring, shopping, or standing around at home. I would love to form a close bond with a few friends or even add more family. Please IM me if you'd like to chat! 

831213050_Theresa03(2).thumb.png.5e1c83cf041349e31f8c337e589b34b0.png

Edited by Theresa Ravenheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.