Maitreya +V-Tech +Topless

Candice LittleBoots

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

If I wear my Maiteya body with V-Tech chest, can I post topless images of myself in the "How does your avatar look today?" thread, or anywhere else in this forum?

I've seen flat-chested topless men and male nipples posted before.

Send it for me first if i approve it it's ok. 

• Haha 2

male-nipple-template.jpg

This absurd double standard is one of my buttons.  At one time I was going to post a set of pictures of various combinations of male and female shape with male and female skins to see just where they want to draw the line ... but was kind of told not to.  If could in any way be considered a female nipple it is obscene.  Because only women are obscene obviously.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

male-nipple-template.jpg

This absurd double standard is one of my buttons.  At one time I was going to post a set of pictures of various combinations of male and female shape with male and female skins to see just where they want to draw the line ... but was kind of told not to.  If could in any way be considered a female nipple it is obscene.  Because only women are obscene obviously.

I'm the same. It's apparently ok to have topless women in lads mags, or page 3 but clearly not if breastfeeding or just showing a photo! I think it's ridiculous, i'd rather see female nipples than hairy man boobs! Anyway, back on topic lol

Thank you for the responses and happy to hear I am not alone in this potential absurdity.

I guess the only way to know for sure would be to post a picture and find out, but I am hesitant to do so, which is why I asked.

I sometimes like to be gender fluid as that is one of the appeals within Second Life. So when in 'boi' mode (the chest is advertised as a 'Boi (flat) Chest') and representing a male who has chosen to wear makeup and perhaps longer hair (but not always longer hair), would it be assumed that I am showing female nipples?

I see many, many males shirtless around SL sporting hair longer than mine even when I'm clearly representing female. Perhaps they are choosing to relax their gender too.

I do understand that in some instances there can be a fine line between which sex someone is assumed to be, or which sex they may be representing, if any. Which is the choice, preference, or leaning of that individual.

It would be a shame if this forum was transphobic for the sake of flat-chested nipples.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

I sometimes like to be gender fluid as that is one of the appeals within Second Life. So when in 'boi' mode (the chest is advertised as a 'Boi (flat) Chest') and representing a male who has chosen to wear makeup and perhaps longer hair (but not always longer hair), would it be assumed that I am showing female nipples?

Speaking as someone who is genderfluid in RL, your gender identity when in 'boi' mode is only defined by you - if you say they're male nipples then that is what they are. If you say they are neither male nor female, then they are neither male or female.

20 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

It would be a shame if this forum was transphobic for the sake of flat-chested nipples.

I've been pretty reassured by the LGBTQ-friendliness of both LL and the general forum community <3

Edited by LexxiXhan
needed more 'n'.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Who knows, i'd guess at no as your avi looks female (in this pic anyway) and any nipples on a female are omg!

To me it's one of the stupidest rules ever, a nipple is a nipple but anyway lol

American rule. It's OK over here to shoot up schools and mail bombs... but show some nipple and it's freak out time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

American rule. It's OK over here to shoot up schools and mail bombs... but show some nipple and it's freak out time.

Very good point! We should have a topless protest until the mods see sense 'what are ur nipples not wearing today'

2 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I might go out for  nude beach to make a few nipple pic randomly and then post it. Making a little game male or female. 

I am wondering why you need a nude beach for nipple pictures.

and I am now thinking about the mermaid pictures I posted earlier today and how hard I worked to get some nipple free pictures for the forums. I mean mermaids are not even human, so why can't they be shown here?

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I mean mermaids are not even human, so why can't they be shown here?

Eggsactly!

And what about furries?

Should we be testing the boundaries with non-human teat-pics?

1 minute ago, LexxiXhan said:

Eggsactly!

And what about furries?

Should we be testing the boundaries with non-human teat-pics?

What is the worse that can happen?

get banned from the forums for life. That would suck.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I might go out for  nude beach to make a few nipple pic randomly and then post it. Making a little game male or female. 

Most (if not all) nude beaches have a "no photography" policy.

1) Make sure you bring a camera that you don't mind losing. A Kodak One Time cam comes to mind. They can be found at most Target, Walmart or Walgreen locations.

2) Bring bail money, just in case.

13 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Ok just for fun. I'M wearing a female skin so it is technically a female nippel on a male body. Let see whats happen. 

(Fun fact I tried upload this to flicker sever time no luck)

S3napshot_001.jpg

I think you'd need the hairy man boobs to be offensive! But even then, they dont care if it's on a male, it's only horrifying on a female lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To me, meh. Upper torso nakedness, male or female, is something I consider G rated.

Outside America, we see Mum's nipples from day 1, and then throughout childhood and the rest of our lives we see them on the street, on the beach, on the TV, in the newspapers. I honestly can't see the shame in it, or how any reasonable person could think it's anything but natural.

But, the lab though do have a policy of "err on the side of caution" and as people in the USA are un-naturally hung up about female nipples (sort of like how British men are hung-up about Nanny, and spanking) it's likely wise to copy/paste something over them.

Extra points for humourous copy/pastes.

Edited by Callum Meriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.