You and Your Avatar - You’re Good Enough, Smart Enough, Good Looking, and Gosh Darn It - People Like You!

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yeah. Me either. Thus bento. It took me forever to find animations I liked though... I have some 40 animations in my tail. I regularly use 1 of them... but a few are static I use for posed screenshots so they get used "here and there".

But before the bento I had a super laggy scripted animated tail... and before that I avoided mesh tails for a LONG time for the same reason you note.

If you ever need help putting a tail together with some animations... I'm available. I could demo how my anims look in some of the tails I own to help out with choosing... I spent too much money on this because too many shops don't have demos for this... and a LOT of them were bad looking on me...

Sure! The way I scripted my own tail is by changing its gravity every so often. I’m not in-world much still but will send you a friend request when I am!

82B98449-1E12-4BC4-ABDD-040071D313AA.jpeg

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Drink your coffee and get on SL this morning, to see what trouble your Avatar got in last night! That rascal!

Technically,  I logged on in the middle of the night. :P  Sadly,  she didn't get into any trouble while I was away. 

• Like 1

Its even worse. :D
I have a home and no one knows about, there is more than one security orb around, and i usually dont go AFK, while logged in.
If it would be affordable and worth the money, i would head for a whole private sim as my secure hideout.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Its even worse. :D
I have a home and no one knows about, there is more than one security orb around, and i usually dont go AFK, while logged in.
If it would be affordable and worth the money, i would head for a whole private sim as my secure hideout.

I hope whoever you are hiding from does not find you!

26 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I hope whoever you are hiding from does not find you!

I hide from no one specific.
But like anyone else i close and lock the door of my RL house/appartment after i entered. And if someone wants to visit me, there is a bell to be used.
SL is not much different to me.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

You’re so nice to me! I hope someone is just as nice to you!

Such a sweet daily affirmation:)  One good way to spread daily affirmations is to compliment someone completely out of the blue to make their day happier.

Taligurl you have the most amazing boot collection I have ever seen in SL!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

On 3/6/2018 at 5:06 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

You’re so nice to me! I hope someone is just as nice to you!

Such a sweet daily affirmation:)  One good way to spread daily affirmations is to compliment someone completely out of the blue to make their day happier.

@Talligurl!!

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
Run out of nice things to say about another Avatar? Try Sarcasm! Your Avatar is smarter than it looks! 

D6D0D88F-5FE5-4901-9C83-98F9017EE71F.jpeg

Run out of nice things to say about another Avatar?  Tell them the cold hard reality, they might not like it but f... it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jameson2001 said:

Thank You. If I were to list the ten most expensive things I have bought in SL, several of them would be boots.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.