You and Your Avatar - You’re Good Enough, Smart Enough, Good Looking, and Gosh Darn It - People Like You!

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you remember Barney the dinosaur?  I used to hate that show .. until I had to get homework done with 2 kids in the house.

Anyway, my daughter liked it for the sing along parts.  She was 4 years old when she asked me "if everyone is special, what's so special about being special?"

I told her she was too young to be that jaded :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you remember Barney the dinosaur?  I used to hate that show .. until I had to get homework done with 2 kids in the house.

Anyway, my daughter liked it for the sing along parts.  She was 4 years old when she asked me "if everyone is special, what's so special about being special?"

I told her she was too young to be that jaded :D

Sadly, there are people who don’t think they are special! Mister Rodgers would say otherwise.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sadly, there are people who don’t think they are special! Mister Rodgers would say otherwise.

My colleges are all special .... specially ret.rd's. 

Edited by Derekmate
reality
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Derekmate said:

Every day is a great day in that cessp!t.

(I try to be optimistic but this is tha best what I can do)

oh bless but been there... my retraining class is ...well they´re ok but it´s just hard to talk to them cos I don´t have similar interests...it gets better but I always feel weird (and yeah sometimes bad... so this thread actually helps^^)

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Thanks, Love. I went through a rough patch this weekend and this is just what I need to pick myself up.

Everybody needs some encouragement, even the people who are funny, Smart, have money, in a relationship, and who you look up to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You know your avatar likes stuff, so treat your avatar to a gift today! And, you’ll be helping the SL economy!

151AD988-990F-4197-AB31-F061A52111DB.jpeg

Id just like to say your neko lion photos are so gosh darn cutee! I squeal every time I see them *grabby hands* 

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.