You and Your Avatar - You’re Good Enough, Smart Enough, Good Looking, and Gosh Darn It - People Like You!

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, Talligurl said:

I am pretty certain that there are several people who hate me.

On 3/6/2018 at 9:55 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

If some people don't hate me, then I'm not living right.  I have no intention of making everyone happy.  Being true to me is bound to piss off many that don't agree with me - and some of those are just gonna hate.

Psh.

Try being a straight white single man.

Riding the hate train to every station these days!

And don't even get me started on shopping for clothes in SL.

On 3/10/2018 at 3:00 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Confused about Mesh Avatars? You’re smart, you can figure it out! Get your Avatar a Mesh Avatar today!

If I get a mesh body, it will be because I've succumbed to the peer pressure of every disdainful post about system avs in the forums and group chats - in other words, the opposite of your original thead title.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

If I get a mesh body, it will be because I've succumbed to the peer pressure of every disdainful post about system avs in the forums and group chats - in other words, the opposite of your original thead title.

QFT with heads - unless I find one I acutalyLIKE with my bento version of my system shape... that looks like ME with the right skin applier on it... (that´s either GA´s arctic or 7DS´s snow)... pita ...and all the shapes and heads and even tweaking them... eff no... HORRIBLE.... dunno how others can pull it off but without drastic changes... and those are pet peeves and hard limits... gosh I could go on... and meh... even more aggrivated than I was before... eff the heads..

• Like 2

On 3/9/2018 at 7:00 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Confused about Mesh Avatars? You’re smart, you can figure it out! Get your Avatar a Mesh Avatar today!

366BC8BF-DFF3-4B63-A519-B90E8E61D0AB.jpeg

Something like this?

SolarianDancing

All your cat lion posts keep making me think of that avatar: The Solarian. Haven't worn it in a while though. :)

This is reminding me that someone put out a Bento mod kit for the paws a bit back... I should get that... O.o

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Something like this?

SolarianDancing

All your cat lion posts keep making me think of that avatar: The Solarian. Haven't worn it in a while though. :)

This is reminding me that someone put out a Bento mod kit for the paws a bit back... I should get that... O.o

I did buy a Solarian awhile back after reading it on the forum, and forgot until your post.

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I did buy a Solarian awhile back after reading it on the forum, and forgot until your post.

There are a LOT of people putting out skins for it, everything from super cartoony to very detailed (in my opinion the one I have is on the detail side - so judge my statement by that example). :)

If not for the spots and eye color, she'd look a LOT like your cartoon lion. I thought someone had even done lion ears... but not sure.

Solarian is also interesting in that it comes in 3 genders all in the one purchase...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

Just now, Pussycat Catnap said:

There are a LOT of people putting out skins for it, everything from super cartoony to very detailed (in my opinion the one I have is on the detail side - so judge my statement by that example). :)

If not for the spots and eye color, she'd look a LOT like your cartoon lion. I thought someone had even done lion ears... but not sure.

Solarian is also interesting in that it comes in 3 genders...

How do I say this? I kinda liked it but my tastes lately are more either for “feral” (natural) lion avatars, or more Neko/Human style. I dunno why, but even with the high quality the Solarian reminds me of the old Luskwood lion, which I wore far too long.

I can understand. I'm neko. I haven't worn my Solarian in months... :)

I was just pleasantly struck by how your lion cartoon reminded me of my own Solarian. Kinda makes me want to get it for my male alt and see what I could come up with... except that's all he does... get dusted off once a year or so to try out some kit, then put away again...

I -DID- buy the mod kit for a Solarian Bento tail, because it also came with a bento neko tail that worked pretty good for me. But I think I actually use a different bento neko tail right now.

(I ripped the animations out of several bento tails and put them into the one I use).

33 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I can understand. I'm neko. I haven't worn my Solarian in months... :)

I was just pleasantly struck by how your lion cartoon reminded me of my own Solarian. Kinda makes me want to get it for my male alt and see what I could come up with... except that's all he does... get dusted off once a year or so to try out some kit, then put away again...

I -DID- buy the mod kit for a Solarian Bento tail, because it also came with a bento neko tail that worked pretty good for me. But I think I actually use a different bento neko tail right now.

(I ripped the animations out of several bento tails and put them into the one I use).

I keep going back to an old flexi-tail because I like the twitch action so much (which I scripted). Just bluntly, I don’t care much for static tails!

23 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Seriously, you need to try the new Catwa Skell demo.. <3

Skell2.thumb.png.81d04dd64cc99ac1d48f8ae0117599d9.png

oh my I´m too shy... it´s like he´d stand in front of me... I´d prolly faint and definately freak out xD

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Your Avatar is generous and thoughtful, so remember to gift someone on their SL Birthday!

A3FE42FC-04D2-4E3B-BC49-262F63DBB766.jpeg

Kasha is 3 days older than me xD

oh and  while I was at the Doc´s someone was called in and their name was Sternberg.... I almost went along xD 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I keep going back to an old flexi-tail because I like the twitch action so much (which I scripted). Just bluntly, I don’t care much for static tails!

Yeah. Me either. Thus bento. It took me forever to find animations I liked though... I have some 40 animations in my tail. I regularly use 1 of them... but a few are static I use for posed screenshots so they get used "here and there".

But before the bento I had a super laggy scripted animated tail... and before that I avoided mesh tails for a LONG time for the same reason you note.

If you ever need help putting a tail together with some animations... I'm available. I could demo how my anims look in some of the tails I own to help out with choosing... I spent too much money on this because too many shops don't have demos for this... and a LOT of them were bad looking on me...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.