The hate on child avatars?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I've gone back and reported all your abusive posts too Mr Harrison

Reported. I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

3 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Reported. I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

Mr Harrison I've never attacked you.

Disagreeing is not attacking or harassing.

I'm merely attempting to engage in civil discourse.

There is no rule that says  I must stop replying to anyone posting in this forum,  as long as its done in a courteous, respectful manner

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Mr Harrison I've never attacked you.

Disagreeing is not attacking or harassing.

I'm merely attempting to engage in civil discourse.

There is no rule that says  I must stop replying to anyone posting in this forum,  as long as its done in a courteous, respectful manner

23 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Reported. All you have done is prove the point that stupidity and harassment isn't exclusive to a certain avatar type.

I'm done talking to you and dealing with your harassment. I answered your questions and did so in good faith. You have done nothing but attack me in return. I am reporting every post you make from this point as harassment, since this discussion stopped being productive 3 pages ago.

18 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

10 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is how you effectively kill a discussion. Go on, report me too for harassment.

Oh, and for the record. After your first post, your posts went to a new page. To be correct you should state that it stopped being productive 4 pages ago.

Edited by lavalois
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

The discussion ended when trolls chose to attach me and call me a pedophile instead of talking and discussing.

They did... they did... they did... And you did absolutely nothing. You were minding your own business and then the big bad people started to shout at you.
This is sounding familiar. Do you know who uses these arguments as well? My 3 year old daughter.

• Haha 1

Just now, lavalois said:

They did... they did... they did... And you did absolutely nothing. You were minding your own business and then the big bad people started to shout at you.
This is sounding familiar. Do you know who uses these arguments as well? My 3 year old daughter.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is how you behave like an adult.

Actually it is. I see and state the fact that you only lay blame with everyone else. Nowhere in this entire topic, do you take responsibility for the things you said. Because you believe all of the things you said were justified. You were the one placing posts that have more *** than actual letters. You are the one throwing a tantrum in this topic. And you were the one that lost his cool, and with that the ability to reason like an adult.

Because when everyone is against you, and you are right, then it must be that EVERYBODY else is wrong, right?

49 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

What a coincidence! After carefully rereading the topic, that's exactly when you entered the discussion!

Edited by lavalois

22 minutes ago, lavalois said:

Actually it is. I see and state the fact that you only lay blame with everyone else. Nowhere in this entire topic, do you take responsibility for the things you said. Because you believe all of the things you said were justified. You were the one placing posts that have more *** than actual letters. You are the one throwing a tantrum in this topic. And you were the one that lost his cool, and with that the ability to reason like an adult.

Because when everyone is against you, and you are right, then it must be that EVERYBODY else is wrong, right?

What a coincidence! After carefully rereading the topic, that's exactly when you entered the discussion!

I'm tired of talking to you too, because it's clear all you are doing it trying to troll me. You have no interest in discussing anything.

2 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I'm tired of talking to you too, because it's clear all you are doing it trying to troll me. You have no interest in discussing anything.

Yes we are sick of talking to self entitled little *****s ar me all you want

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Yes we are sick of talking to self entitled little *****s ar me all you want

4 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

For a thread complaining about people acting like children

You should RP your kid going to school and learning to actually read real grown up words.

This thread wasn't about people acting like kids, it was a question as to why adult avatar users in SL hate non kids in kid avatars, that question was clearly answered in a number of posts, then you arrived, called us all racist bigots, and liars, and then demonstrated all the repellent attitudes and behaviors that we'd mentioned in our posts as to why we hate kid avis on A rated sims.

The whole Self Entitled "your RP over-rules our rights to enjoy adult activities on adult parcels" thing, the fraudulent claims of being a "victim" if anyone DARES to disagree with you or refuses your demands. And let's not forget the "You wont respect  & obey me so I report you" frenzy.

The OP wanted to know why we hate kid avis...

You and those like you ARE our answer to his question.

Have a NICE day, because we're done here.

[/Thread]

16 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

All  I care about is avoiding being in a position where  I can be ARed.

That's silly. You can't be correctly ARed due to the presence of child avatars in any sim on the grid. You don't have to leave if a child av turns up where you are, and you don't have to modify your converation because of a child av's presence. The presence of a child avatar doesn't make any ToS difference to you.

1 minute ago, Phil Deakins said:

That's silly. You can't be correctly ARed due to the presence of child avatars in any sim on the grid. You don't have to leave if a child av turns up where you are, and you don't have to modify your converation because of a child av's presence. The presence of a child avatar doesn't make any ToS difference to you.

on further condideration you are very true. my partner and i could be doing an adult activity right in the middle of the road on zindra and if a kid showed it is his responsibility to remove himself from the area lest he be ARed for putting his child avi into close proximity of an adult object or situation

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

That's silly.

4 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

That's totally idiotic.

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Still totally idiotic.

/me ducks briefly back into the thread with a ruler in his hand and a stern tone in his voice:

Phiiiiil... have you come here just to argue with BilliJo for ten pages again? Bad boy! Onto the naughty step with you!

/me ducks out again. :D

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

The thing is they aren't even kids, they are adults with kid avis.

But, they expect us to rp with them, and treat them as kids. 

Good. You do know that they are not children.

If they expect you to RP with them by treating them as children, for instance, THEN throw them out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.