How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

@Charalyne Blackwood, @Katherine Heartsong and @Scylla Rhiadra Thank you so much. It's one I was really unsure about. On one hand, the background especially really came together, on the other I went back and forth on trying to better blend the skin.

---

Bye bye buy buy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53868994605/in/dateposted-public/

Bye bye buy buy - alt title: Update complete. *runs*

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

It's SL, so even something like, "so, you like going up and down?" might work. Who knows?

Or maybe "Could you stand here and let me get a picture so I can paint your portrait?

The first picture from yesterdays photoshoot

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Wow this is perfect, what the clothes?

It's from Candy Kitten. It's currently on their lucky letter boards for group members (paid group). Not sure if it's otherwise available in the store or on mp. You can find all the information by using the link to my blog in my signature or clicking on the picture to make a small detour to my Flickr, where you'll find the link to the blog post.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

Or maybe "Could you stand here and let me get a picture so I can paint your portrait?

The first picture from yesterdays photoshoot

Nah, work from life, not photos. It's more fun that way.

Asking her repeatedly to stop the door from closing while you paint would make for a lot of fun, I think. Who knows where it could lead?

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Nah, work from life, not photos. It's more fun that way.

Asking her repeatedly to stop the door from closing while you paint would make for a lot of fun, I think. Who knows where it could lead?

But then I don't have an excuse to stop by her place later to deliver the finished painting. And photo shoots often lead other places as well.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

But then I don't have an excuse to stop by her place later to deliver the finished painting. And photo shoots often lead other places as well.

Fine, be sensible. I tried.

XD

• Like 2