How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just now, Persephone Emerald said:

Very cute. May I ask which lion head that is?

I'm planning to try to mod the free BeSpoke head into a lioness for my Sekhmet look.

Glad I follow you, or would have missed it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Very cute. May I ask which lion head that is?

I'm planning to try to mod the free BeSpoke head into a lioness for my Sekhmet look.

It's the SugarCult Ink's Tiger head, and the skin is the Latte Liger kit by Hash Puppy.

Creators using it for all kinds of big cats, and I really like how it takes human-sized hair pretty well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

My second? Who in their right mind would mount a sink that high? :)

I did!  So my excuse for not doing the dishes is "Sorry, can't reach the sink.". Brilliant, I say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I did!  So my excuse for not doing the dishes is "Sorry, can't reach the sink.". Brilliant, I say.

Stepstool! Plus, with the sink that high, your horse can drink from it.

I was glad to see you actually installed plumbing for the sink, so it doesn't just dump water on the deck.  Great details!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was glad to see you actually installed plumbing for the sink, so it doesn't just dump water on the deck.  Great details!

What water? I see a drain line, but no supply lines. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

It's the SugarCult Ink's Tiger head, and the skin is the Latte Liger kit by Hash Puppy.

Creators using it for all kinds of big cats, and I really like how it takes human-sized hair pretty well.

Hi Blaise, I searched the Marketplace and most "sugarcult ink" searches let me to a "Lionet" - which I only found mods for (not the head itself).

Do you have any other information on the heads? For instance, are they only available in-world? I did not find with searching for "sugarcult AND head" anything specifically that was a head!

Just now, BillFletcher said:

What water? I see a drain line, but no supply lines. 

Behind the faucet, through a hole in the wall..was my guess. (I know, usually there's supply lines UNDER the sink with a shut-off valve..)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

(I know, usually there's supply lines UNDER the sink with a shut-off valve..)

Yes, not having those shut offs easily accessible under the sink is asking for trouble.

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Not having shutoff valves at all on a sink line is worse when it comes time to upgrade the vanity counter, trust me.

Seeing as how the faucet is on the back of the sink, the shutoff is obviously inside the house like your garden hose main shutoff is usually in the basement.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.  

• Like 2

On 5/30/2024 at 2:42 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Hi Blaise, I searched the Marketplace and most "sugarcult ink" searches let me to a "Lionet" - which I only found mods for (not the head itself).

Do you have any other information on the heads? For instance, are they only available in-world? I did not find with searching for "sugarcult AND head" anything specifically that was a head!

The name of the head is the Ink's Tiger head. It's here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SG-Inks-Tiger-Head/25606476

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1