How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Alright, to make up for my reposting, here's a slightly boring pic of a slightly boring "street wear" outfit.

Black Dragon was being a butt. It is sometimes.

PS. That's my cab behind me, speeding away with my cell phone still sitting on the back seat.

"OMG WAAAAAAAIIIITTTT!"

Street-Style-Blank.thumb.png.d41e0f0b7cedc5587c895557242dc627.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 13
  • Haha 5

I updated my custom skin last month, keeping the rainbow flow with the markings but going for a different style and better coverage compared to my 2021 effort. 🌈 I'm particularly happy that I now have proper lips 🫦 and eye markings 👁️ — it turns out that applying the textures directly rather than via the HUD for my head doesn't work correctly — d'oh!

For those wondering, body is Maitreya Lara v5.3 and head is SKNK Vasaran. 👽

Also, added tattoos on my chest, torso, spine, palms and the soles of my feet. I knew all those alien typefaces would come in handy someday! 🤪

Snapshot _ The Mothership Connection, Soul Island (153, 148, 20.png

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Alright, to make up for my reposting, here's a slightly boring pic of a slightly boring "street wear" outfit.

Black Dragon was being a butt. It is sometimes.

PS. That's my cab behind me, speeding away with my cell phone still sitting on the back seat.

"OMG WAAAAAAAIIIITTTT!"

Street-Style-Blank.thumb.png.d41e0f0b7cedc5587c895557242dc627.png

I mean apart from it looking like a car driving by which you could totally sell it as.

If Motion Blur bugs out simply turn it off and on again, it should reset all motion vectors for objects. I'm not entirely sure why this happens in the first place but i'd assume it has to do with objects not being properly tagged as no longer moving.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

I mean apart from it looking like a car driving by which you could totally sell it as.

If Motion Blur bugs out simply turn it off and on again, it should reset all motion vectors for objects. I'm not entirely sure why this happens in the first place but i'd assume it has to do with objects not being properly tagged as no longer moving.

Oh, not a complaint really Niran: my comment should be taken more as an affectionate poke.

All viewers act like butts sometimes, and I generally find that a relog fixes it.

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, not a complaint really Niran: my comment should be taken more as an affectionate poke.

All viewers act like butts sometimes, and I generally find that a relog fixes it.

A relog sounds like an overkill tho (unless you are having fundamental issues such as inventory/outfit corruption, login difficulties, lists not loading due to a faulty login etc)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

A relog sounds like an overkill tho (unless you are having fundamental issues such as inventory/outfit corruption, login difficulties, lists not loading due to a faulty login etc)

Sometimes it seems the simplest way, but it's pretty rare.

One thing I've noticed is no longer a problem is parts of a scene not rendering at all, which TPing away and back again would fix. That used to be pretty frequent; I haven't had that happen in forever.

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sometimes it seems the simplest way, but it's pretty rare.

One thing I've noticed is no longer a problem is parts of a scene not rendering at all, which TPing away and back again would fix. That used to be pretty frequent; I haven't had that happen in forever.

Shhh! Don't jinx it. It took LL years to get here.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

I updated my custom skin last month, keeping the rainbow flow with the markings but going for a different style and better coverage compared to my 2021 effort. 🌈 I'm particularly happy that I now have proper lips 🫦 and eye markings 👁️ — it turns out that applying the textures directly rather than via the HUD for my head doesn't work correctly — d'oh!

For those wondering, body is Maitreya Lara v5.3 and head is SKNK Vasaran. 👽

Also, added tattoos on my chest, torso, spine, palms and the soles of my feet. I knew all those alien typefaces would come in handy someday! 🤪

Snapshot _ The Mothership Connection, Soul Island (153, 148, 20.png

4 hours ago, SabrinaCooke said:

Practice edit. 
alien_head_02_cr_logo.png

Nice alien avatars. Seeing so many humans most of the time gets boring.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1