How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

37 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Never ask a question you're not willing to answer @Cinnamon Mistwood. What kind of mischief have you been up to?

Wait.  What?  I am always up to something.  Always.  Mischief runs in my veins.  Just today I made all the 20g needles disappear at work for a short time.  I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday,  but the day before when I was shopping , I had fun pushing massive numbers of avatars off of landing zones and replied to a troll message by patting the griefer on the head and telling him to try harder next time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Wait.  What?  I am always up to something.  Always.  Mischief runs in my veins.  Just today I made all the 20g needles disappear at work for a short time.  I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday,  but the day before when I was shopping , I had fun pushing massive numbers of avatars off of landing zones and replied to a troll message by patting the griefer on the head and telling him to try harder next time.

Amazing how much mischief you get into. I never would have figured. Pushing AV's off landing zones? Shameful!!!

Good way to deal with a griefer though. You showed them you weren't upset, and that destroys what they get their thrills from. 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/26/2022 at 6:37 AM, Bagnu said:

Great Pic. But it's not "you"

"Me", ie Jordan, never changes from her old school Catwa head.  Who cares if its not HD supported or people look down on it.  I love how it looks and I am here to please me, no-one else. 

My alts - well I don't mind changing them up from time to time.  I'm just annoyed I didn't keep up to date buying them the Fifty Linden Friday EvoX skins lol.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

"Me", ie Jordan, never changes from her old school Catwa head.  Who cares if its not HD supported or people look down on it.  I love how it looks and I am here to please me, no-one else. 

My alts - well I don't mind changing them up from time to time.  I'm just annoyed I didn't keep up to date buying them the Fifty Linden Friday EvoX skins lol.

Good for you!!! Who looks down on your old school Catwa? It looks great!!! /me pulls out his bullwhip and will use it on anyone who looks down on Jordan's Catwa head....

And absolutely. Alts are for experimenting. 

Great profile pic, btw.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Good for you!!! Who looks down on your old school Catwa? 

No-one to my face.  But I see it on SL Secrets and in the comments...people talking about those who "still wear Catwa heads and Maitreya bodies" calling them old ladies and stuff like that....etc.  Seriously, I have invested THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of lindens into this Catwa head and Maitreya body, and I'm not some sheep who jumps onto the next trendy thing thinking its the bee's knees....at least until the next new head or body comes along.  

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

No-one to my face.  But I see it on SL Secrets and in the comments...people talking about those who "still wear Catwa heads and Maitreya bodies" calling them old ladies and stuff like that....etc.  Seriously, I have invested THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of lindens into this Catwa head and Maitreya body, and I'm not some sheep who jumps onto the next trendy thing thinking its the bee's knees....at least until the next new head or body comes along.  

So let them talk. You have a great look. Reminds me of Lucy Lawless (which we once talked about).  I personally like Legacy,  but like you said. Thousands of $L invested in clothes doesn't make it look as attractive anymore. And then updating outfits and RLV  (for those of us who use it). No way it's worth it. Especially when someone has a perfectly gorgeous AV as is. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Family is here for the holidays and leave today so I can go on tonight and let you know 😃

You are welcome to join me, if you would like a tour of our Island. You might get to meet Cat.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I love my Catya head and stil flip flop with my Lelutkla Fleur. I have them looking really similar. Perhaps I’ll post a side by side one day…..and nothing wrong with Maitreya same….I flip flop with Legacy. About a 1000 Maitreya outfits I am NOT going to throw them away lol

• Like 2

I'm usually not one for rompers but this romper I loved because SPARKLES!  Using this as my profile picture too.  It also marks debut of my new skin that I got from my Daddy Dom for Christmas however I did plan to buy myself in new year but he spoiled me.

neko 4.png

• Like 19