How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Coffee Anyone?

Coffee Anyone?

contemplating the appropriate response, so I will make it multiple choice:

1) Gorgeous shot! Your skin is positively glowing against the dark clothing and background. Well done. 

2) Love the expression, it is showing a lot, but it is in no way showing pain (another thread, folks)

3) SEXY! without it being sex (go figger) (ditto another thread)

4) I'm now probably "triggered" by the whole experience, and as such I will now have to talk about just how upsetting seeing a coffee cup on well rounded bum is. I figure it will take 400 posts to explain just how triggered, and I refuse to stop looking at this photo! (also ditto another thread)

5) You're an imp

6) All of the above

:D

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, JeromFranzic said:

Was too lazy to take off my boots and jacket today... *sigh*

SerenaAtlantica_beach_CatznipViewer_Win11-JF_08182022_GimpEdit.jpg

LoL. I've been in that mood for about a month. I used to change each day I was in SL. Now? eff it... I'll hike mountains in high heels with a wine glass (not making that up). Friends at "my" music club are like, "you're still wearing that?" So sunbathe away dressed head to toe! Yay SL! And fun photo. :)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

contemplating the appropriate response, so I will make it multiple choice:

1) Gorgeous shot! Your skin is positively glowing against the dark clothing and background. Well done. 

2) Love the expression, it is showing a lot, but it is in no way showing pain (another thread, folks)

3) SEXY! without it being sex (go figger) (ditto another thread)

4) I'm now probably "triggered" by the whole experience, and as such I will now have to talk about just how upsetting seeing a coffee cup on well rounded bum is. I figure it will take 400 posts to explain just how triggered, and I refuse to stop looking at this photo! (also ditto another thread)

5) You're an imp

6) All of the above

:D

You win today's internet!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

LoL. I've been in that mood for about a month. I used to change each day I was in SL. Now? eff it... I'll hike mountains in high heels with a wine glass (not making that up). Friends at "my" music club are like, "you're still wearing that?" So sunbathe away dressed head to toe! Yay SL! And fun photo. :)

Finally, partying the next day in last night’s dress is acceptable. Thank you. *clinks glasses of whatever it was we were having last night*

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

I'm standing with my newly acquired ray gun that shoots hot plasma (The Black Forest) trying to decide what to shoot at.  After a quick check of nearby avatars I shot at my neighbor's home. It was spectacular.

True_hmm_what to shoot_001.png

And Second Norway was never the same again.

Yay you!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2