How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It is my goal to start logging in VERY soon, and start getting mesh for updated Neko lion avatars! 

uhhhhhhh

This is why I’ve been following mesh avatar threads closely. I only have mesh ferals, time to bite the bullet and update the main avatar!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You know Nekos though, right? Most are “cats”, I’m the only lion I know.

neko, kitsune, usagiI know the drill ^^ neko is anything feline and lions are just biiiig kitteeehs ;P I do have some kind of moderate otaku past  *grins* I do even have a horrible old panther avi and a panther-ish skin for Kasha along with those funny NSFW tails ;P 

and yeah you´re the only lion I know, too

• Thanks 1

Just now, Akasha Sternberg said:

neko, kitsune, usagiI know the drill ^^ neko is anything feline and lions are just biiiig kitteeehs ;P I do have some kind of moderate otaku past  *grins* I do even have a horrible old panther avi and a panther-ish skin for Kasha along with those funny NSFW tails ;P 

and yeah you´re the only lion I know, too

Furries give me grief when I’m in Neko form a lot..maybe that will happen less with a new avatar!

• Sad 3

Just now, Akasha Sternberg said:

they complain about being bullied and harrassed (or have they stopped?) and give others grief because... why?

Furrys can be damn friendly but alot of the creators are stuck up, bullheaded, full of themselves and narcissistic. 

• Like 1

Snapshot_284.thumb.jpg.8f497c4285b60834530c210cd7127083.jpg

*ARGRACE* RITSU - Whites
[GA.EG] Mesh Heads Addon - ES01 Classic Eyeshadows - using the pink
[GA.EG] Mia Bento Ball Piercings = Using just the Nose Ring. Lips and Tounge Piercing.
[GA.EG] Mia Bento Arabesque Piercings - Third Eye
Chus! Rikku Lens in Anima
[Cubic Cherry] {Lala} glasses

Skintone is the .tsg. Ino (Vampy Tone)

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Which one? :P the new one has extra eyebrows because the skin's brow was too low on the face, the old one is a gif group from PUMEC

Oh shoot, I didnt even notice the first photo has a different set of brows :P What brand is the new brows from? I love the detail in the front and they are a gorgeous shape (im crazy about brows lol). 

44 minutes ago, OnlyMon said:

Oh shoot, I didnt even notice the first photo has a different set of brows :P What brand is the new brows from? I love the detail in the front and they are a gorgeous shape (im crazy about brows lol). 

It's from ARISE :3 bought it on MP

• Thanks 1

It's a really nice lion too. I have their bento wolf and will likely buy the Lion too. Last night I bought the zooby Cat avatar (which for some reason Prok-in-her-blog  thinks is not an Av but a breedable), so my moneys for the week is gone.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It is my goal to start logging in VERY soon, and start getting mesh for updated Neko lion avatars! 

you better, I have this lion fantasy i was counting on you for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1