How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Grabbed a furry skin and i assumed it'd come with some sort of ears and tail on its own because 99% of all of them do. this one didn't and i couldn't afford the head and all the parts so i just grabbed some parts i already had and with minimal tinting it all matched purrfectly. as a bonus one of my favorite furry parts creators made omega ready handpaws recently and they're 10/10.

Snapshot_152.png

Snapshot_153.png

Snapshot_154.png

• Like 8

Well it seems lately I'm getting on my alt more to take pics. I envy you women, so many nice outfits, hair etc and so it's much nicer to take a picture of a woman than myself......OK that sounds strange considering it's my alt i'm taking pictures of.

I really need to find more women to take pictures of so I don't have to get on an alt .lol

Snapshot_081.jpg

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Well it seems lately I'm getting on my alt more to take pics. I envy you women, so many nice outfits, hair etc and so it's much nicer to take a picture of a woman than myself......OK that sounds strange considering it's my alt i'm taking pictures of.

I really need to find more women to take pictures of so I don't have to get on an alt .lol

Snapshot_081.jpg

if only I could afford to pay photographers  :x

as noone´s posted in between I´ll just edit with my LOTD (20k less already... and 3 big folders on their way *hides* so... yeah I cranked the graphics up and added some sunny windlight but beside that - that´s where I am and will be for the time being... nothing fancy this time ^^ Snapshot_139.thumb.jpg.417cac3cb0c05844af6219ffcda237b5.jpg

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

If I'm available, I'd be glad to help out. Though,  I do love looking at the shots you take of your alt. :P  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Snapshot_081.jpg

*counts flowers* You’ve been to San Francisco a lot!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

Grabbed a furry skin and i assumed it'd come with some sort of ears and tail on its own because 99% of all of them do. this one didn't and i couldn't afford the head and all the parts so i just grabbed some parts i already had and with minimal tinting it all matched purrfectly. as a bonus one of my favorite furry parts creators made omega ready handpaws recently and they're 10/10.

Snapshot_152.png

Snapshot_153.png

Snapshot_154.png

5E287324-DB68-4EF0-99C8-F650889924CE.jpeg

3 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Snapshot_081.jpg

Well.. I do remember offering my services to you :P (That also sounds hell naughty lol) 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Snapshot_081.jpg

i can volunteer :D

• Like 2

I bought the demo for this dress before i went mesh but I couldn't wear it because the standard sizing the fit my behind didn't fit my chest and vice versa, After i went mesh it was one of my first purchases, I do not believe i have ever worn this color though, but I will tomorrow at an art show opening. the dress is Gala by Hypnose, 

Shoes by KC couture, Vixie Heels

Hair by {RC}, Melissa beauty

3.10flowers_024.png

Edited by Talligurl
to ad shoe and hair credits
  • Like 13

37 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

How should I know that you are not lie? And you are delicious? 

I'm not just delicious, I'm MAGICALLY delicious. lol  Have you ever heard of a bad tasting Dryad?  We're sort of like the Tootsie Roll pops...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Snapshot_081.jpg

Well, I DID offer and am free for hours anytime lol clearly not pretty enough huh lol x

• Haha 2