How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Me and my sister at home. Yes that's a car, she often parks the car inside of the living room. My graphics are awful too, for some reason Firstorm started lagging more than the usual even when it's the only application running.

Gcj5JMv.png

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, CanisMercy said:

Took this while shopping for new hairs. Was just a demo but it was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

Well, I think it looks lovely on you

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

You definitely don't need me taking you're picture, you already take great shots. :)

Noooo, i am a noob at this. i dont even use photoshop and  projector lights which are very popular atm. Just basic windlight :D so my offer to volunteer still stays

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Noooo, i am a noob at this. i dont even use photoshop and  projector lights which are very popular atm. Just basic windlight :D so my offer to volunteer still stays

You apparently have a natural eye then because your photos and sets are always amazing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ok so yesterday i picked out my outfit for the art show opening today based on the fact that every other opening I had been to had a dress code of "formal" only to notice after i was done that this one is "dressy casual". It is ok though cause I feel a lot more comfortable in this.

3.11_001.png

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Ok so yesterday i picked out my outfit for the art show opening today based on the fact that every other opening I had been to had a dress code of "formal" only to notice after i was done that this one is "dressy casual". It is ok though cause I feel a lot more comfortable in this.

3.11_001.png

Dress codes, WTF??

33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Dress codes, WTF??

Yes they do actually exist, and when they are set by an organization you want to stay in good terms with so they let you be in more art shows, you make an effort to stay within them

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Yes they do actually exist, and when they are set by an organization you want to stay in good terms with so they let you be in more art shows, you make an effort to stay within them

I guess my question is, how do they make sure to notify you of dress code, group announcements?