You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

I assume that he wanted to delete the thread he starte but couldn't.

There's no indication of an edit. If he'd changed his mind, I think he'd have not posted. Though he did post one other "cancel" message in a thread he created titled "Offline emails". That one was edited.

It's a mystery!

12 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Look at you, Ceka! Getting all nuanced and psychological instead of just running over him on your motorcycle! It's a side of you I'd never seen, and I like it. :-)

And Hi, by the way.

We had a sudden drop in temperatures here,so I had to wing it some..

Now if it were say,in the 50's?

Vrrrrrrroooooom! Eeeerrrrrrrr splat!  

Then,search google for  the closest spray wash.. :P

How are you doing Dillion,it's nice to see you again :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Katheryne Helendale said:

Speaking of threads to ignore and let die, what happened to the ones we had? I see one got locked, but the other, newer one seems to have disappeared completely. Doesn't exactly send good vibes about this new community if it got axed.

I tried finding that one a couple years back and it was buried pretty deep in the pages..

I couldn't find it in the search for some reason..I think I didn't have the right name or something..

42 minutes ago, Katheryne Helendale said:

Speaking of threads to ignore and let die, what happened to the ones we had? I see one got locked, but the other, newer one seems to have disappeared completely. Doesn't exactly send good vibes about this new community if it got axed.

There were 2 new ones in this forum software, the second one having been started a while after the first one. I don't know what happened to the second one but the first one has been moved to the Make Friends sub-forum - for some reason that I can't fathom.

44 minutes ago, Katheryne Helendale said:

They moved it into the People forum / Make Friends - the other did get locked, but I don't remember which forum it ultimately ended up in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They moved it into the People forum / Make Friends - the other did get locked, but I don't remember which forum it ultimately ended up in.

Are the Archives still around?

If so,maybe in there?

I loved looking back in those old old threads..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

38 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Are the Archives still around?

If so,maybe in there?

I loved looking back in those old old threads..

My memory finally decided to kick in and I remembered that I bookmarked them.  The original original http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html  The next incarnation (before the current)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My memory finally decided to kick in and I remembered that I bookmarked them.  The original original http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html  The next incarnation (before the current)

That is so wild looking back at that forum and that thread..

Hard to believe its actually 3 days away from being 9 years ago for that thread. :o

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Katheryne Helendale said:

It got moved to Make Friends. Go look here: 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2017 at 10:55 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

It could be a clever trick to taunt our human nature and our need to know..An evil plan to gnaw at our quest for closure.

Very clever my friend,very clever indeed.

Ceka, now I know I'm not the only one who twigs to things like that. I'm not ALONE!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.