Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

And in today's example of Taking Realism a Tad Too Far, the conversation in a group chat that I'm currently in has turned toward mesh bodies and add-on body parts, and a few people are discussing that it would be nice if creators of mesh genitalia would make them applier-compatible, so they're easier to match.

And then someone comes out with this:

"I rigged mine, so they can open and close with the legs, like RL"

I almost choked on my tea, and I'm still giggling like a twelve year-old in Sex Ed. class xD

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 5

Should be popular. 

*snerk*

I remember a very early attempt at prim jiggly bewbs, before either prim enhancements or avatar physics were common.  Someone at the hangout was wearing them.  Please forgive me ladies, I do not recall who she was.  She would dance and after a bit of delay her ... features ... would kinda slurp around in circles like liquid in a bowl.  When she stopped dancing they continued to circle for some time before eventually settling into a roughly central position.  I was impressed that she could stand still against the inertia. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 5

On 6/8/2017 at 9:42 AM, Skell Dagger said:

for most guys once they have a couple of good pairs of jeans, a few decent t-shirts and whatnot, that's it. No more shopping for them.

and some guys wouldn't even have that if they didn't have a woman to buy them for him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I'm doing ok,been better.But I'm alive so I guess that counts. I thought you left SL forever! It's so good to see you:)

I come and go. Mostly on Friday or Saturday night. Come in, shop, go to a concert, log out. Unless someone comes up with a more interesting offer :)

• Like 2

"Mr. West, can I give you a hug?" To this day we still talk about my sister walking straight up to Adam West in the middle of a convention hall in Dallas and asking him that. He graciously agreed. That was over 20 years ago.

RIP Bright Knight, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I am fondly remembering a robust locally-made burrito I had last evening. 

last nights burrito450.jpg

Reminds me of these.  Read some of the reviews. Absolutely hillarious.

https://smile.amazon.com/Haribo-Gold-Bears-Gummi-Candy-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497190383&sr=8-1&keywords=Haribo+Gold-Bears

• Like 4