Corky Linden

How to Add Your Signature!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1. Log into the Forums with your Second Life account.

2. Click on “Account Setting”

R01O1uKP-mbrS1rUsyb1BAOb46F-YK70ELWqUrJWQnS8xpWDJanVHO9qUDVeoBdPf9Xh02sx2T_9KsVL14yB-_SSUjeXiWFIwN0DF1YcLqR7-1Bz2s7QXeXZSSLZW32s3M8mLF2H

1. Click “Signature”

2. Add your wordage to the text box OR to add an image, click on “insert other media”.

(If you would like to view other Resident’s signatures, please click on the "View Signature" slide.)

aOBvquyTdW-5QiMcQtPpEBigM1peTZKOo2nOh0cGfBddWjl358xrULBoBTLRuZsKNzh-tkI4huUcQRtbYoyGwq9dqe76wGp_xQy-IyRcu1bZFLCPaReiAEn6tv04LIYmwd9ZBvlQ

mbw4H1zS5yIwZnVmapl1FHqmNCJUjmvLXuZTGYiQTuOkM1_JmWvMzlUl53D4V-NqXCkv2SU65rQwY-sqEPOVFFCutXqLD9La03OgIQikChUk7LA25WgksvbTWLDiA8VqvPTp15zeR26enqoXlkCAVrh-7zvjRmgnWrhE022ycS_dcOb5QWzSRE44IakC9ptbnCBlfGR7WZyRxnbvNKqEblk6JKzhML8uM7jwbpFSoFVMwNTS_1V9rccAfdk7jCUDl0hTC2H-iKBFD5os

5. Add the direct link / URL to the URL box and click "Insert into post"

jrJPOC_jNDf30UVsvMTr8iQNtoExDUeLYxRTWB4Iy6t-SnZCQPWfiqaMzUl0g7yEzyYMtxPCIoqqNejaFrs9okQMTuw3P6p6EC4zlI-iea550P3OKB83CZ5fACjGqn-rtwJGWRca

(If your signature does not have a direct link / URL, you may add it to a free image hosting site to get one)

6. Once you have finished creating/downloading your signature, click on the “Save” button.

i_R-XfZdmJYFV9VmeOU8folzq5Au7bd9l5Yafm74NmYUuwM5MgKXonX3okZEZC7GtcLtlJKkKmCzcfWxQDvgxjxGHYHOpzOTik_i046-D7XCiyWSqoltJptUN33Gm6gMZdcKNUrk

Your Signature is now complete and should be visible!

Edited by Corky Linden
2 people like this

@Corky Linden The ability to view others signatures is disabled by default.  Wouldn't enabled  by default be better?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

@Whirly Fizzle Unfortunately the ability to have it on by default is not an option, I already tried. :(

Ugh well, that's a bit silly.

Thanks for checking that @Tommy Linden

1 person likes this

A lot of merchants depend on forum traffic. Having signatures disabled by default is a bummer.

I like signatures, and they don't need to be commercial, they can just be a creative expression. 

Way back on the old SL Exchange forum, we spent a lot of time on our signatures and asked for feedback, etc. When we migrated to the LL Fourms we insisted on keeping them. 

I'm sure Invision Power will fix this in the next update if it is requested enough.

I would like to mention that I am not seeing signatures on mobile browsers, even when I have signatures enabled, and the signature options aren't available in mobile browsers either.

I have been able to figure out how to fix this @Tommy Linden. I will message you the fix as it has something to do with the group and profile menus in ACP.