FIRST

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

FIRST, just because.   :D

So Patch, I notice the parameters for having a signature, including size of signature banner, but I don't see a way to upload a signature banner. I don't see a way to post pictures in the forum, either.

Please post instructions. Thank you.

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

You just didn't want to be third.   xD

Just a quick question; if you visit my profile here on the forums, it says the creation date was 2010 for myself, but my actual creation date is 2004. Is this something when the forums back in 2010 changed? 

Well done on a beautiful implementation in the new forums, a big thumbs up from me.

t2.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mikka Luik said:

Wonder why in profile pic can just drag and drop (yay convenient) but for sig need a URL. Actually, same here so same mechanism. Not a biggie I guess.

I could not get my signature banner to show. Maybe its Safari?

2 hours ago, Canoro Philipp said:

I love it! looks beautiful!

Looks are one thing but what about functionality?  I can point to some serious shortcomings on that point.  Like the ability to go to the first unread post in a thread.   Or where to host pictures for use here?  Have failed with photobucket and tinypic but I did succeed by ripping a URL off of someone else's web site.  For however buggy Lithium may have been it also had some extremely useful features.

14 minutes ago, Perrie Juran said:

Looks are one thing but what about functionality?  I can point to some serious shortcomings on that point.  Like the ability to go to the first unread post in a thread.   Or where to host pictures for use here?  Have failed with photobucket and tinypic but I did succeed by ripping a URL off of someone else's web site.  For however buggy Lithium may have been it also had some extremely useful features.

I added my signature line from a URL, I noticed that I couldn't upload pictures. the Lindens say that the implementation is not complete yet, they need to add the final touches.

so far has been functional, after the first implementation and some time of testing and feedback by the posters, they are going to see what they would change.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.