i dont have any money in sl

mulana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You have about three options for funds.

1. Pay for them. It doesn't cost a lot of money to buy a lot of Linden, and you can get a lot of stuff for a low cost if you look carefully.

2. Do something as an inworld job, like DJ or make content. This requires a marketable skill or product, and is probably your best return, but don't expect to leave your day job.

3. Find a freebie game. There are a few camping or exploration games that have a small pay out, with an emphasis on small. If you need 10-20 Linden, these are fine. If you need any more, you will spend all your time grinding for RL pennies.

mulana wrote:

i cant do sl in world job because my rl  timezone is different from sl timezone.........

this is of course simply  BS  not true... SL is actvie 24/7

mulana wrote:

freebie game ??? where can i find them ???

i am sure you know how google works.... we have something like that here too... it's called Search... really it's worth a try, type some words and magic happens.....

I know many people who live in time zones other than the SL time zone and have jobs.  You've been around long enough to know this.  So I think you are using this as an excuse because you don't want to work to find a job.  No one is going to hand one to you.  You need to check classifieds in world and in this forum for jobs and go around to clubs and see whose hiring.

You can play games for money but you aren't going to earn much, if any at all,  doing it.

Your best bet is to buy the $L's you need.  If you need to, rearrange your RL spending priorities and instead of buying things like gourmet coffee, or a lunch in a restaurant, save the money you'd spend on them for SL.  You could also get a part time job in RL Working a few hours of week even at minimum wage will allow you to live like royalty in SL.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I know many people who live in time zones other than the SL time zone and have jobs.  You've been around long enough to know this.  So I think you are using this as an excuse because you don't want to work to find a job.  No one is going to hand one to you.  You need to check classifieds in world and in this forum for jobs and go around to clubs and see whose hiring.

You can play games for money but you aren't going to earn much, if any at all,  doing it.

Your best bet is to buy the $L's you need.  If you need to, rearrange your RL spending priorities and instead of buying things like gourmet coffee, or a lunch in a restaurant, save the money you'd spend on them for SL.  You could also get a part time job in RL Working a few hours of week even at minimum wage will allow you to live like royalty in SL.

hmmm.................night time job ,late night time job. do sl have job time like this ???

I had to give up the idea of taking up a well paying job due to the time zone issue, one must be desperate to get up at 5 am in their part of the world to work in a game, BTW the money was good for SL and nothing more, incase someone thought "well paying" meant it would help me in real too.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.