The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wonder why I could run shadows on earlier viewers? The newest installments have the shadows tabs greyed out. I think every viewer is harder to run. I buy quite a few mesh items, but this problem started before mesh, in this summer. I could take pictures with shadows in June. If my memory don't fail me, this is only cropped.

5791051763_4b159c3c1f_z.jpg

I think I'll buy myself a new graphic card for Christmas!

Ms. Catnap, that's the first time I've seen you in entirely human form, well almost entirely human, with the exception of the large gossamer wings. Very lovely.

@Val, are you sure that's you in there in the greenhouse? It's looks like two men. Perhaps in French merry is sometimes mistranslated as gay.

@Sylvia, beautiful pose and that is a really pretty dress you have on by the waterfall.

@Raven, have you been naughty or nice? Because Santa has a list and he's been checking it twice. While he appreciates an occasional cookie, he prefers nookie. So if you want to get on Santa's good side...

@Val: Thanks! I always love your dance photos, and now I am laughing at your "threatening" pose! You still look quite girly even when you are trying to look mean!

@Venus: Thank you, and I'm hoping to see more of your beautiful photos soon!

@Randall: Thanks! (Don't tell anyone, but that's actually a new skirt and a very old top!) I was thinking maybe I'd go visit Santa today, but after reading your comment, I guess that  might result in photos not suitable for this thread...

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

In reponse to the
, I put this together today:

newbiefashioninunder500l.jpg

I need to make a higher rez and closeup shot too...

OOOOOOOOHHHHH! What a fun challenge! Thanks for pointing to this Pussycat. You've set the bar pretty high with this great near freebie avi. Did you spend the whole 550L? I'm going to do this over the weekend. 

PS. The pix on the original JuicyBomb site are also great. I had to stop looking because I wanted to challenge myself and didn't want to "cheat" by using other people's suggestions. 

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

The only non-freebie I used was her ears. Which surprised me. I spent 3 hours in shops of items going over 250-300L outfits that were great, but thinking that if I bought them, I'd blow past the limit on a hair I'd planned to get (but didn't), and faery wings. In the end I took a second look at a freebie I'd picked up and shrugged.
:)

But I'm going to go back and try to glam her up one more time within 550L.

I am going to do it with two goals, the first is just to see if I can do it the second is to see if I can do it for totally free with a GOOD look. So I'll shop both ways. Hurry up weekend! 

And yes, ears, I would have thought you could get those for free somewhere!

According to Bukowski, what matters is how you walk through the fire. He was partially correct. What matters is how you look while you walk through the fire. It also matters how you look walking through the snow. Attention holiday shoppers, only 23 days left until Christmas:

crop_017.png

ps: I found this really cool place called Art Box, which has a bunch of scenes you can rezz and pose in for taking photos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.