The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@ Anna  thankyou :)  I do love her work, have many gowns by her, it is from Azul.

@ Bella, I love the lingerie, I just might have to break down and buy it..lol  :)

@ Venus  Thankyou :)

Everyone always has such wonderful pics here, I am always checking to see what is new and fabulous here, keeps me coming back  :matte-motes-tongue:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

cool pics everyone!!!! .....live pic from the ELEMENT Club @GOL hehe :matte-motes-wink: *meows*

PS. while enjoying a mix by my favorite philly
....yummy

WILDCAT@GOL.jpg

oh it looks like Dak has changed it again..i'm gonna have to get back over there..

unless that is the entrance behind you and not the stage hehehehe

awsome picture Wildcat =)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

oh it looks like Dak has changed it again..i'm gonna have to get back over there..

unless that is the entrance behind you and not the stage hehehehe

awsome picture Wildcat =)

thankies Ceka!!! ...... it's the entrance :matte-motes-wink-tongue: *meows*

PS. hope to see ya around soon hehe

PPS. I mainly go to GOL because there are so many cool avatars ...... (these pics I shot minutes ago)

WILDCAT@GOLMOUSES.jpg

WILDCAT@GOLBEAUTY.jpg

WILDCAT@GOLBEATIES.jpg

WILDCAT@GOLPARTYPEOPLE.jpg

ya it's always had a very unique crowd of avatars there..it was my home  until version GOL5..

GOL was my SL for more than half my SL life..i think thats why i am so bored nowdays..been gone too long LOL

you fit right in there i can tell..it's a fun place  =) and Daks builds are always amazing =)

did  you used to go there in any of the other versions of the club..maybe we had met back then?

Ceka Cianci wrote:

ya it's always had a very unique crowd of avatars there..it was my home  until version GOL5..

GOL was my SL for more than half my SL life..i think thats why i am so bored nowdays..been gone too long LOL

you fit right in there i can tell..it's a fun place  =) and Daks builds are always amazing =)

did  you used to go there in any of the other versions of the club..maybe we had met back then?

I started @GOL6 .... that's the reason why we never met hehe :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: *meows*

PS. hope to see ya soon!!!

WILDCAT@GOLPARTYPEOPLE2.jpg

@Marianne:  Awesome ensemble.  Are those the new mesh Maitreya boots?

@Wildcat:  LOVE your photos (both you and the fashionistas from GOL). I go there occasionally.  Takes awhile to rez but, I agree, there are some great looking avatars there.  I cannot remember the first version I went to.  It was the second club I discovered as a n00b back in Feb 2007.

@Lee:  I had to look twice at your photo.  The post on the wall behind you..ahem...lol.

you inspired me to look through a lot of my old pictures from back then..lol

because of nudity allowed in GOL back then..i can't post a lot of them lol

but i did find these which brought back some really good memories..forgive the newbness of my avatar..but back then..it was stylin lol

this was me as head manager of GOL4 kind of expressing how free of a place it was..A lot of the girls that went to HM or manager kind of would get all professional and dressed up and would change personality it seemed..i wanted the dancers and everyone else to feel relaxed around me..and able to feel they could IM me any time..so i still dressed the same and acted the same ..and was always by the stage or on the floor for them and customers  hehehe

250 dancers at the time!! lol \o/

HM of GOL5 elements4.png

oh and then i found this in there as well..hehehehe

i took this picture after Bax and me did a photoshoot with me at GOL4..(ETA: i just realised it wasn't me that took this picture..but a roomy that spoted it out and told me aboutit lol)she wanted to put someone in her stores modeling her boots..i suggested we do it on the GOL stage..there were about 6 images ..some nude for mature sims and some clothed for G and mature..hehehe

anyways here is the picture of one of her first stores and one of her posters she had in all of them..

now there is like a whole modeling agency working for her..it's amazing watching how much she had grown since we first met..

she is such a success story for creators in sl..and such a sweet person to this day =)

Bax Coen Ceka add.png

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Wildcat:  LOVE your photos (both you and the fashionistas from GOL). I go there occasionally.  Takes awhile to rez but, I agree, there are some great looking avatars there.  I cannot remember the first version I went to.  It was the second club I discovered as a n00b back in Feb 2007.

Thankies Venus!! I hope to meet you on one of the occasions :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: *meows*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.