The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marianne Little wrote:

Your house is so lovely, Valerie. 

TY to all for the nice comments of the Firestarter picture. I can only take praise for the avatar, the awesome photo prop with teddybear was found here:  

You walk against Props, it is lots of buildings but I found it in here:

props_001.jpg

The photosphere was not marked, but you can see how it looks here:

props_002.jpg

Oh! I use that place alll the time! So many different things to choose from. I haven't really looked at the other buildings, I just head for Props Area.

Leith,  nice ink! 

Val, looks like an excellent place to gather ones thoughts.

All, I love the festive, holiday photos.

Last night, I attended a fantastic two-hr music and light show sponsored by Inspire Space (music mix: Grafx Newbold, lights/particles: Tomo Ritt).  These photos do not do it justice.  It was mind-blowing amazing!

light show_014.png

The warm up.

light show_008.png

light show_030.png

light show_035.jpg

Finale

Great pics, love the boots Raven. The light show looks trippy Venus, Val's bedroom has plenty of spots to hide her secret lovers, Hi there new DJ poster. All the pics are great :smileyhappy:

I've played around in one photo studio (these pics were taken there). Whats the name of the props one you and Marriane use? Slurls dont work for me

A couple of shots since its been awhile ^^ Snapshot_018.png

Snapshot_009.png

Yes Wildcat, everybody is fantastic.  I tried to get a little more publicity for the thread so I posted (I can't recall who 'popped' the idea in my head) to SLum an advert welcoming all to post and have fun on SLF while showing their VaNiTy.  Great pic's by all.  If I have not thanked you lately I will thank you all now for you guys making this one incredible thread.  

PS There was one dissenting poster (and alt that was meant more personal at me than to the thread.)   I hope you all are enjoying.  I say screw the naysayer.

Are you trying to decide who you would like to be stranded with on the island, smart and plain-looking or beautiful and empty headed? Beauty is only skin deep, but how deep does it really need to go? 

@CiaoBella, the penguins are wondering what you two women are doing in their igloo. You're really not dressed warmly enough for icecapades.

@UT, you did something so bad on the bed that you ended up being locked in a cage?

@Raven, some people put in their profiles "Rules to Get on This Ride" like they have at amusement parks, such as you must be at least this tall to get on this ride:

I
I
---------- <-- (Minimum height requirement)
I
I
I
I
I

Would anyone have any objections if I take photo's from this thread and everyday advertised it on SLum.  I think this thread is a great place for newer residents to use as a reference perhaps to a new look, outfits, hair styles, etc.  I think it would be fun for them and fun for us to have many more people posting away.  

Your opinions are welcome - it is you guys that made this thread what it is.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.