The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wonderful picture Marianne, and of course it shouldn't be removed. Maybe it's skating close to the line, but I've seen (and posted) just as revealing images here and been none the worse. I liked your lingerie pic a couple of pages back even better - that amazing pose.

People have really been posting a high standard of photo recently... Venus, Burc and Dres have knocked it out the park and others have been equally inspiring. 

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

DRES!!!

Oh

My

God!

YOU
are stunning! :matte-motes-inlove:

faint.gif

DITTO WOW!!!!!

Wow, thanks. *blushes*

@Venus:  Very lovely... and that place looks awfully familiar for some reason. wink-kiss.gif

@Marianne:  Smokin' hot... don't you touch it.

@Kelli:  You're too kind... imagine what I could do if I tried... lol.

...Dres

Thanks! I use an Armidi hair, "Soho" from the dark blonde pack,. I edited to fit the hat. I always make a copy first, and then it's just moving linked prims. I don't care how the hair looks under the hat, so I push in lots of hair in the skull. Ouch, but I will only wear the copy with the hat.

I am not sure if Armidi sell that hair on the Marketplace, it was a Black Friday sale. 

Marshmallows in hot chocolate. How delicious. The snowman behind you is serving the hot chocolate?

@Kelli, the classic uptight bald man was the character George Costanza from Seinfeld. They're uptight from the dearth of sexual partners that baldness causes. 

@Val, nice close-up . You've achieved perfect hair and we can see the hunger in your eyes for your secret lover. 

Heaven is not a time, and heaven is not a place. Heaven is being perfect. -Chiang in Jonathan Livingston Seagull

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.