The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, got a makeover today, a totally new look for me , with help from a friend this is the new me
:)

Snapshot_036.png

WOW Sara! Awesome style and look! It's strange to see you blonde but it fits you perfectly: beautiful!! :heart:

Got a new job in SL. I sell hot chocolate and cookies to pay my tier. :P:D

choco[2].jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:
Amazing shot as usual Kelli. Love this one! Looks like you are in the Forbidden City... 

Thank you and everyone else for the amazing pictures you put up every day. It's great to see the huge variety of homes and fashions in SL.

My picture is in the courtyard of my friend's home. I was up there one night waiting for friends, and I shot a few pictures while dancing. I'll get some pictures of the house to put up later.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Went a bit nuts today, Cold Logic is having a half off sale and I spent a small fortune there
;)
:smileylol:  This is one of the new outfits I got

Snapshot_002.JPG

Say Sara, you were in Paris and didn't even give me a call? Now I am very disappointed! :D But this outfit looks really great on you! :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Went a bit nuts today, Cold Logic is having a half off sale and I spent a small fortune there
;)
:smileylol:  This is one of the new outfits I got

Snapshot_002.JPG

Say Sara, you were in Paris and didn't even give me a call? Now I am very disappointed!
:D
But this outfit looks really great on you! :heart:

Aww, yes, yes I was in Paris and forgot to call you, bad bad me :smileyvery-happy:  Next time I shall ring you up and we can go out shopping ;)   Thankyou Val, I am becoming a big fan of Mesh lately :) :heart:

Marianne Little wrote:

Mesh is so so so awesome!

8439610796_b408626c36_c.jpg

If you want, go to the biggest size of this image on Flickr and look at the zipper details: Perfection! Pure perfection!

I agree Marianne , the zipper detail is fantastic :)  I absolutely love L & B. I have quite a selection of their jeans and pants :)  It is becoming where I now hate to wear anything not mesh, but until I come into a fortune of Lindens, I will have to still stick with my regular outfits !  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.