The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In RL and have been too busy.

. :matte-motes-crying:

Plus, it's been school holidays a week, and I'm not comfortable logging in with the kids hanging over me. I don't do any adult stuff, but they want to have an avatar themself, and it's so much trouble explaing that they can't. Every time I log in they will ask the same.

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

I wish I had your interior decorating skills! You have such a lovely home!

Thank you Ariel. For many years in SL, I've been exploring, shopping for clothes, dancing and clubbing. The older I get here the more I enjoy my home and spending time decorating it. I am a sucker for litlle details! I've had many houses in different styles, but this time I think I have found just the perfect one. :smileyhappy:

peace.jpg

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

I wish I had your interior decorating skills! You have such a lovely home!

I can second that. Everytime you post pictures of you at home, I want to log in and buy furniture. 

Can you tell us how many prims you have? Last time I had land in SL, I had 8000 prims. I can't defend to have so many prims just sitting there when I log in just once in a while. I read that the mesh furniture allows for fewer prims. But how low can one go to still have a home that looks "lived in"?

Good morning Marianne! I have 2812 prims on a 4096 sqm parcel (I have a prim bonus agreement with the sim's owners). I currently use 2700. Although I have been reluctant towards mesh clothing, I'm a complete addict to mesh furniture. They have an incredibly low land impact. I guess if all what's in my house (not to mention the garden) were regular prims, the count would jump to 4000 or more! :smileyhappy:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Sooo, I got another new pet, my cutie kitty named Duncan, closest as I could find to my own rl cat named that
:)

Snapshot_007.jpg

So nice Saraya! 
BTW
a reminder.  Your breakfast is this Sunday.  Let me know if you are still good with that!  Woot!

Peace!

Yep, yep Hippie I remember that, and looking forward to it :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Sooo, I got another new pet, my cutie kitty named Duncan, closest as I could find to my own rl cat named that

Snapshot_007.jpg

So nice Saraya! 
BTW
a reminder.  Your breakfast is this Sunday.  Let me know if you are still good with that!  Woot!

Peace!

Yep, yep Hippie I remember that, and looking forward to it

YAY!  Looking forward to it!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Huh... Not too sure about two things. :smileysurprised:

Plus, am I not a bit too old to wear this kind of hair?
:P

No, you're definitely not too old, it's so pretty! 

Cute kitty Saraya ^.^ 

I've been tweaking my shape over the last few weeks, and decided it was time for new skin (skin shopping :matte-motes-crying:) I bought one, but then found another that's completely different than the old me, or the new me.  My friends have had mixed opinions, and I cannot decide! Pleeeeaaase, help me! 

Al Vulo skin

Snapshot_018.png

or Curio skin...

Snapshot_003.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cute kitty Saraya ^.^ 

I've been tweaking my shape over the last few weeks, and decided it was time for new skin (skin shopping :matte-motes-crying:) I bought one, but then found another that's completely different than the old me, or the new me.  My friends have had mixed opinions, and I cannot decide! Pleeeeaaase, help me! 

Al Vulo skin

Snapshot_018.png

or Curio skin...

Snapshot_003.png

I vote for the second one. It looks adorable.

UncommonTruth wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cute kitty Saraya ^.^ 

Al Vulo skin

Snapshot_018.png

or Curio skin...

Snapshot_003.png

Hands down, the Curio skin,  Looks great on you. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.