• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY Caity! So glad you are back! I think I have an idea about your clubbing destination tonight...
:P
See you there if I can make it home without freezing to death!
:D

Aw, thanks Val! Hope to see you later then! It's pretty cold here too, I just drove  through the snow to the supermarket for comfortfood and red wine, am sorted and ready for the weekend!

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY Caity! So glad you are back! I think I have an idea about your clubbing destination tonight...
:P
See you there if I can make it home without freezing to death!

Aw, thanks Val! Hope to see you later then! It's pretty cold here too, I just drove  through the snow to the supermarket for comfortfood and red wine, am sorted and ready for the weekend!

Oh Caty, hope I can make it tonight but not sure, it's so cold even my brain is freezing! (err... do I have brains btw? not too sure right now!) Hugs you anyway!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yum Val!   Looks good!  Sara!  Let me know when you want to have a breakfast!  Feb is full so how about in March?  Hugs to both you and Val!

Peace!

heya Hippie :)  How about the first weekend of March?    hugs back at you :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hehe *takes a drink and a box of fries *  Lol, going to join you Val if you don't mind . Too damn cold to go out anyways :smileyvery-happy:

Hop in any time hun! Bad girls of SL deserve a rest sometimes!

We sure do Val, we sure do  :smileyvery-happy:  

And speaking of bad...my look for tonights family dance, the theme is, Dangerous  ;) :matte-motes-evil:

Snapshot_006.png

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hehe *takes a drink and a box of fries *  Lol, going to join you Val if you don't mind . Too damn cold to go out anyways :smileyvery-happy:

And speaking of bad...my look for tonights family dance, the theme is, Dangerous 
;)
:matte-motes-evil:

Snapshot_006.png

Family dances, really????!!! LOL you have one cool family! Great look Sara! :D

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yum Val!   Looks good!  Sara!  Let me know when you want to have a breakfast!  Feb is full so how about in March?  Hugs to both you and Val!

Peace!

heya Hippie
:)
  How about the first weekend of March?    hugs back at you
:)

Sounds good!  I will mark you down!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

And speaking of bad...my look for tonights family dance, the theme is, Dangerous 
;)
:matte-motes-evil:

Snapshot_006.png

Family dances, really????!!! LOL you have one cool family! Great look Sara!

Lol, yep, they are a great bunch of people, took me in last summer and I have had the best times with them :)  And thanks for the kind words Val :)

I'm always amazed at the pics I see on this thread.. Cato I always enjoy the pics you post and I love the one of Val you posted as well :)

I'm going for a new look, got so bored with my Laq skin and my shape so I found this new skin at Belleza and also tweaked a new shape to fit the look :)

Snapshot_016.png

Wonderful photo as always Caity! Diamond and Pearls suit you so fine! You look just lovely! And, thank you so much for this picture of me, you're so skilled at portraying! It's the second time you post a shot of me, I think I shall have to hire you as my official photographer! :D